Search results

1. scabbedwings616

Gone 75g tank

The tank I have is up for grabs. I don’t want it anymore. It has and overflow(drilled into the back glass) and two returns drilled(also into the back glass). I painted the stand and there is a sump as well included. PM me if you are interested in it. All you need is lights and a return pump and...
  2. scabbedwings616

FS Wwc aoi zoa and a few other.

Here is what I have Wwc aoi zoa. I do have a few other frags for sale such as wwc tazer zoa, white rhinos, Wwc illuminaties(colony only 1), Wwc sand dollar porites. Up for trades/cash/any other payments. Located on Winthrop, ma. Pm is key. Price is $20 -100 per frag depending on how many polys...
  3. scabbedwings616

Help with lights

I need some help with my t5 lights. It is an aquatic life 6 bulb and I went to change out the lights tonight. When change the two outer ones, one went in easy, the other would not come back on. Now I’m running with only with 4 bulbs on my 90g tank and one of the lights is new. Is there a way to...
  4. scabbedwings616

Vibrant

I was wondering if anyone has used this on their tanks. What has happened to your tank? Did it work? Did it kill anything? I know bulk reef supply did a video on this but it didn’t have corals in the tank.
  5. scabbedwings616

FS Zoa for sale

I have lot of zoa for sale from wwc aoi to for cheap white rhinos paly. I habe wwc super stars and electric ummpa lumpas, scrambled eggs and over 50 differ kinds for sale.prices range from $10-$150. I’m located in Winthrop Can come in and look at the coral: all healed and healthy.
  6. scabbedwings616

Neptune trident

I just purchased the trident and wondering what some of the tricks and tips are with setting up, maintaining, and programming of the trident. I have read a lot but wondering what they don’t tell you on the set up or maintaining it.
  7. scabbedwings616

Tank stand

I am looking to buy a tank stand or have one made. The measurement would be 48 by 24. It needs to be able to hold a trigger sump 39 on the bottom of it as well. Any help would be great. Thanks
  8. scabbedwings616

apex set ups

I am looking at getting the new apex system 2016 version. I want to set it up but don't now much about coding and set up of a system like this. I need help with getting this going and when I do purchase it, can a member help me get it going on my tank? show me how to add a new energy bar...
  9. scabbedwings616

WWC coral of the month

Who else is doing this? I am wondering if they are doing the same freebies to everyone. Last month I signed up for 3 months for acros and other sps coral. I got some good things. Pc rainbow, grafted montipora, and two more that I forgot at the monent.
  10. scabbedwings616

camera for coral pics

anyone have a good suggestion on any type of camera and attachments for coral pics
  11. scabbedwings616

store location

if you all could have a store location to get corals, where would you all put them? besides in our basement, where would everyone travel to be happy and make it worth while to go to for corals/frags? just curious to what people in the are are want.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back