Search results

1. nickrobertson87

Gone TCk long tentacle Dragon Soul (3/$100) + Orange frogspawn ($50)

If you have any larger frags (3+ heads) of each, I would love to come by and pick those up in Watertown this week.
  2. nickrobertson87

Sold RBTA bubble tip anemone

I'd be happy to buy that one off you. Also located in Boston
  3. nickrobertson87

Brief Custom Tank Video

Thanks man!
  4. nickrobertson87

Brief Custom Tank Video

After moving 4 times in the last 6 years, I'm happy to see the tank still hanging in there!
  5. nickrobertson87

Stocking list - RSR350

One thing worth considering is the appetite for shrimp that Mystery Wrasses have. I've had two mystery wrasses and they've made meals out of the all of my shrimp (Fire, Cleaner, Sexy, peppermint, pistol, even my emerald crabs) over the years. My two cents if you haven't decided on wrasse just yet.
  6. nickrobertson87

My reef became 46 years old today

Wow that's incredible!!
  7. nickrobertson87

I'm 16 and clean a 14,000 gallon shark tank

Wow! That's awesome!
  8. nickrobertson87

Nick's Miracle Build

Stunning! Can't wait to see it fill in!
  9. nickrobertson87

My 120g Reef

Gorgeous tank!
  10. nickrobertson87

Black Tang Project?

Thanks! I'll definitely keep everyone updated as his health improves. My guess is that he may wind up with permanent fine damage, but time will tell.
  11. nickrobertson87

Black Tang Project?

I also uploaded a photo to the same link
  12. nickrobertson87

Black Tang Project?

Just wanted give a little video update of the Black Tang adjusting to the DT. He's eating well, and very active. He's even taking food from my hands. This is my first time posting a flickr video and attempting to attach the link, my apologies if it doesn't work on the first try...
  13. nickrobertson87

tank video

That is a really beautiful tank!!
  14. nickrobertson87

Black Tang Project?

Yes I did get the tang. Sorry it's a been a crazy week leading up to being in two weddings in two days this weekend. I will try to update will status and pics sometime next week. He's doing well now. He has a monstrous appetite and goes nuts for nori.
  15. nickrobertson87

Cyanobacteria and link to ALS?

Spot on Dong. It's easy to let fear dictate life. Correlation does not impart causation.
  16. nickrobertson87

Morning Breakfast

WOW!! They're a hit!
  17. nickrobertson87

Black Tang Project?

Great point
  18. nickrobertson87

Black Tang Project?

Haha I like the way you think! Thanks everyone for the comments/suggestions. I appreciate the feedback!
  19. nickrobertson87

Black Tang Project?

Dong/Marshall that was my first thought. Then I spent some time really looking at the fish. Two things made the judgment call easier: 1. the tang did not have any small spots/striations down the body like you see on the scopas, just a solid matte black color and the HLLE around the gills/eyes...
  20. nickrobertson87

Black Tang Project?

Thanks for the input, much appreciated! I should clarify that I have not purchased the fish. I wanted to gather the useful feedback of the group here, before making a decision.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back