Search results

1. phg1960

FS Red Sea Reefer RSK300

Used for 3yrs. Clean and ready to install. $175
  2. phg1960

FS Getting out.

After 15+ years and many life changes, it has become evident that I need to hang this up. :( I've started posting a few things from another system and find the process overwhelming. In an attempt to rip the band-aid off, I'll try for the quick sale. I am only interested in selling the whole...
  3. phg1960

FS Artica 1/10HP Chiller

3 years old. Works fine. The coral will thank you this summer. 300 OBO
  4. phg1960

FS Metal Halide anyone?

Hamilton Caymen Sun MH light fixtures with adjustable ballasts. Will support 250 - 400W bulbs. These were installed in my system back in 2018 but were WAY to bright for my setup. Were only run for 4 - 6 weeks before they were removed. They are currently setup with 250W Radium bulbs. $200 for the...
  5. phg1960

Pacsun Hyperion S

I just setup a new tank and am trying to reuse an older PacSun Hyperion. Everything works fine, but for some reason, it won't run a custom scenario. I loaded a new file to the light and read it back without problems. In the manual, there is a line that states to run custom scenarios "Linear PAR...
  6. phg1960

Gone Trigger systems sump

Older sump. Has three 1" bulkheads installed. 30x16x15 Holds 15 gallons running, About 30 max. No leaks, but plenty of scratches. In Attleboro
  7. phg1960

Got a clue?

This pic is being used as Diver's Den marine fish icon. A google search of the image returns Pepperidge Farm goldfish crackers. Before I throw a bag of those in my tank, can anyone confirm this is a cracker or have any other idea of what species this is?
  8. phg1960

Tank matez fish trap

@BiGGiePauls33 That trap looks like a great idea. I was just looking at the website and have a question. With the six inch trap you purchased, is the six inches the size of the opening or the diameter of the sphere?
  9. phg1960

WTB Pink Birdsnest

Anybody have some available?
  10. phg1960

RuSalty amphipods

I asked about this company back in January. At that time no on had experience with them. http://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/any-experience-with-rusalty.166875/ Now that the weather if good, I decided to give them a try. Was very satisfied with what I received. 1000 amphipods for...
  11. phg1960

Gone Aquanetic 1/6 HP chiller

Aquanetic 1/6 HP chiller. circa mid 90's. It worked when I upgraded about three years ago. Has a very audible hum. Not what you would want for a bedroom or even living room. Would be perfect for a basement frag tank.
  12. phg1960

Any experience with Rusalty?

Been looking for a source of amphipods for a while now. getyourpods, which became royalreefs, appears to be out of business. After my last purchase, I think I know why. The only other is aquariumdepot/reefs2go which has a very poor rep. A search this evening turned up getpods.com or...
  13. phg1960

Free Venus flytrap and some unknown palys

Both of these are going crazy in my tank. I believe the type in the first pic are hypnotic palys, but that could be incorrect. The outer portion is more blue /grey than the dark blue seen in the photo. Located in attleboro.
  14. phg1960

Free Got crab

About 2 years ago, I found a hitchhiker crab in my seahorse tank. I threw him in my sump to starve to death. He'd pop out every now and then when I would work in there. Haven't seen it for a long, long time until he snuck up on me the other night. He's now about three inches by two not...
  15. phg1960

Got pods?

Getyourpods is having a bogo sale on 1200 pod packages. It even comes with a free porcelain crab. Price is 38.99 plus 24 for shipping. Shipping cost is the same for two. I'd like to cut shipping in half. Anyone in the Attleboro area interested in joining in? You can also have my crab...
  16. phg1960

Name that fish

Was just ordering something from DrsFosterSmith and saw this picture on the front page. Can anyone ID this fish?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back