Search results

1. Marshall O

Gone Moving sale! Multiple tanks and plenty of equipment. Pickup in Marlborough.

40 breeder is sold, and I lowered the price on the skimmers even more!
  2. Marshall O

Gone Moving sale! Multiple tanks and plenty of equipment. Pickup in Marlborough.

Aqueon Evolve 8 gal setup is sold. I added two Eheim auto feeders to the list as well.
  3. Marshall O

I lowered prices on everything. I need this stuff gone or it goes in the trash!
  4. Marshall O

Everything in the first post is available. Note that as we are moving Friday, whatever is left will be thrown out! If you are interested in anything, let me know. Pay for things based on what you believe they are worth :)
  5. Marshall O

It was nice to meet you guys as well! Thanks and good luck with your upcoming events!
  6. Marshall O

Replied! Just added a couple of more items as well: Jebao Twin Wave Maker Controller - New. Works with Jebao WP-10, 25, 40, 60. $10 Azoo Micro Temp Controller - Used, but works great for smaller setups. Can be used with your own heaters. Displays temp in Celcius. $10
  7. Marshall O

Added a bunch to the list: Aqueon Evolve 8 Complete Setup - Includes tank (in good shape), recirc pump, LED lighting (just replaced), heater, mag float, mini net, and home made controller with built in temp probe for heat and a fan. Setup as saltwater tank for a couple years, using as a QT...
  8. Marshall O

Both are still available! Please PM me for more info.
  9. Marshall O

I just noticed I listed the 75H as in-sump; that one is actually hang on the back. But otherwise, I have both available (in-sump and HOB).
  10. Marshall O

The 100 should be good for that. That’s what I was using it on.
  11. Marshall O

Added a picture of the 75. I need to drain it out when I get a few minutes. Please make offers/package offers!
  12. Marshall O

Bump. I am very motivated to get rid of things before our open house tomorrow!
Back