Search results

1. SilverWolf229

Thank you again

Tank you for the awesome time I had at your shop. The acro’s I got will be a reminder to me of my aunt that passed away this year from Guam. No matter the situation in life she always had a positive outlook on everything. I am looking forward to watching them grow and transform to a beautiful...
  2. SilverWolf229

Sca 50 cube

This is the beginning of my cube build. I️ feel like a kid on Christmas morning lol. Lights came in today! Gearing towards SPS. Equipment is as follows: Lightning: Radion xr-15 Pro Aqua life hybrid t-5 24” w/ati aquablue+ Flow: Pair of mp10’s quiet drive wireless Return pump: Either a...
  3. SilverWolf229

Name that coral

I bought this at Petco Shrewsbury store yesterday. The tag said Florida Ricordia coral. It’s definitely not a mushroom. I posted this on the Brs Facebook also Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. SilverWolf229

been gone for a bit, back with a kiss tank

I recently was gifted a fluval evo v for my up coming birthday. I have it up and running but seems to be a slow leak somewhere. I just placed an order for a IM Nuvo 10. Gonna be a zoa garden tank. when it arrives gonna switch everything over and see if I can find where the leak is. For lighting...
  5. SilverWolf229

Reef Deal Dinkys reptile and aquatics Auburn, Ma

Dinkys in Auburn, Ma (next to the old McDonnalds) are discontinuing the salt water department. Not sure what he has left, but might be worth calling Brian at the shop.
  6. SilverWolf229

Reef Deal Petco 30% off sale

Petco is running there 30% off sale this weekend. Fish, fresh and salt, plants. Not sure about coral. from 4/17 to 4/19 And the 1 dollar a gallon is running I belive too.
  7. SilverWolf229

I'm Back..........sorta

Im all moved into my new place. I picked up a brandy New 60 gal hartland tank combo by marineland. If you order it online and pick it up at the store its 199.99, tank stand, light. This time around Im gonna stick with fresh water. Discus!!! Its already filled and running. So anyone on here have...
  8. SilverWolf229

My AI Hydra quit working

I came home today to find my light wasn't on. I tried everything I could think of but it wont come back on. Yes it is plugged in, I did a factory reset. My controller does recognize it and connects to it.I even did the update to 2.6 When it did the update the light came on then after the update...
  9. SilverWolf229

glade sent cone fell into my tank

I accidently bumped my glade air cone and it fell into my tank!!! It was almost empty but did have some left on it. I turned on my skimmer just in case but praying it doesn't wipe out my tank. What are the chances its gonna wipe it out?
  10. SilverWolf229

Pacific pigmy angel reef safe?

I seen one of these and was going to order one thinking it would be perfect size for my tank. The more I research it the more confused I get. One says yes it is then others warn not to put in reef tank. Anyone have one or have experience with them? the one Im looking into is all blue with an...
  11. SilverWolf229

Noisy CPR Bak Pak2

So I got the pump for my bak pak two and man is it noisy!:: Anyone have any ideas on how to make it quiet? its not the pump its self, its the air adjuster. I know the micro bubbles will go away after it breaks in but don't know if I can take the noise that long :ambivalence:
  12. SilverWolf229

Ice Fire Echinata

Does anyone have this? does it keep the cream with blue tips? How hardy is it?
  13. SilverWolf229

Help power went out

Anyone in the Worcester area have a back up battery air pump i can use? My power went out. My number is 774 670 8247
  14. SilverWolf229

No BRS logo

I paid my membership sunday at the meeting and was talking to Wilfaxx? (not shure about spelling) about my old screen name, SeaWolf229. I was wondering if my membership got switched to that screen name or shuld it be on this one? I don't have access to my old email the yahoo account.
  15. SilverWolf229

Jbj rimless 30 gal

Made a leap today from my 14 gal Bio Cube to a JBJ 30 gal rimless with leds! I like the footprint as its wider than taller. Has 2 return pumps instead of the usual one. Not too sure about the light yet. Already thinking of upgrading to a better light. I like the look and color of the Maxpect...
  16. SilverWolf229

ID please

got these last night at my LFS in Auburn
  17. SilverWolf229

the best LED for my money Ai Nano LED or the Nano Razor R420R 16000K

I recently moved and found my 14 Gal Bio Cube in its box with about a gallon of water in it. When my ex and I split She killed the tank and I lost intrest in it. It sat in the box for over 2 years. After moving I got the itch again for a nano reef. I cleaned it with water and vinager bath and...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back