Search results

1. Frag Freaks

Order Week of 2/13

Hi Everyone, This week, I will be placing an order for various items, fish, coral, inverts, etc. Everything will be coming in on 2/17. If you are looking for anything specific, please let me know. All requests will need to be in by Wednesday, and all pickups will need to be on Friday. Send me...
  2. Frag Freaks

Frag Freaks Updates

Hi All, You may or may not have noticed that we have not been very active on the forum in quite some time. Here are a few quick updates as we return to operating like we used to. Long story short, we had some issues with our new system after my move from Plaistow to Sandown. It took some time...
  3. Frag Freaks

WTB Looking for Home Grown Colonies

Hi All, I am looking to fill my 150g display with some nice home grown colonies. If you have something that is getting too large for your tank or looking to clear some space please let me know what you have!
  4. Frag Freaks

Recent Custom 3D Printing Jobs

Thank you to all who reach out for custom 3D printing jobs. I just wanted to share a few of the most recent prints. Please give me a shout if you need anything. Custom 2" Frag Cost Markers - Snap into Eggcrate SLW Jebao controller holder and an inkbird heater controller holder Triple Voss...
  5. Frag Freaks

Buyer Beware! Stuartf Experience

I honestly hate to make this type of a post, but unfortunately, I have not had the best experience with a recent transaction with a member of this group. I do not want to be posting this prematurely, but I have not had any response in over 16 hours. I often buy, sell, and trade with many...
  6. Frag Freaks

Anemone - Mushroom Magnetic Boxes

Hi All, Been working on a new 3D Aquarium product and finally got around to printing a prototype. Main purpose for this box is for either anemones and mushrooms, however can be used as a small acclimation box. These are held in place with multiple super strong neodymium magnets. These are not...
  7. Frag Freaks

Frag Racks Are Back!!

Hi All, We are working towards releasing a full line or our 2nd generation frag racks. These racks will house stronger magnets over the originals. You can currently purchase our largest style directly from our site. These racks are only $17.49 shipped! Additional sizes and corner mounts will...
  8. Frag Freaks

Magnetic Probe Holders Now Available!!

We are happy to introduce our latest product to our 3D printed accessory line, magnetic probe holders. These holders can hold up to 4 probes. One opening has been specifically designed to accommodate the much larger diameter of the Apex temperature probe. The other three openings will fit any...
  9. Frag Freaks

Egg Crate Adapters

Our Egg Crate Adapters are now live on our site. These are a great way to make egg crate racks. The adapters accept 1/2" PVC to allow you to create any height you want. The cross-cut feature accepts the grid pattern of the egg crate. The fit is made to be loose so you can easily replace the egg...
  10. Frag Freaks

Frag Rack/Egg Crate Markers

Hi All, I wanted to share our latest product for our revamped 3D printed line, frag frack/egg crate markers. These are designed to snap into standard eggcrate as well as our new frag racks that will be launching soon. We can do costs markers or identification markers like A1, A2, etc. Custom...
  11. Frag Freaks

Frozen Food Thawer/Feeders Are Ready! $13.50 Shipped!

Frozen food thawers are ready for sale. Price is $13.50 shipped. For right now they are make to order so please allow for about a day for me to print and build. I tested it out on my 3/4” thick acrylic tank and worked out fine. On 3/4” the hold is not super strong but enough to serve its...
  12. Frag Freaks

Custom 3D Printing Services

Hi All, Just wanted to remind everyone that we have the ability to design and print custom 3D components for your aquarium. This includes custom heater holders, prob holders, brackets, frag fracks, egg crate converters, and much more. So if you have something in mind please give us a shout and...
  13. Frag Freaks

Neptune WAV Pumps - Who Uses Them?

I am going to go with some Neptune WAV pumps on my new 84”x20”x20” in wall tank I am building. I am struggling to to decide on how many WAV pumps I might need. I hear they are super powerful. Anyone have experience with them? How many and on what size tank? What corals are you keeping. I...
  14. Frag Freaks

The Rebuild Begins.......

Hi All, As you probably have seen, I have not had much activity on here over say the past 6 months. For those who may or may not have known, I had moved over the summer from Plaistow NH to Sandown NH. Prior to the move I had sold off almost 90% of my inventory so to lessen the risk of any...
  15. Frag Freaks

Contact and Hours (Updated 3.8.2023)

Since Frag Freaks is a small operation, also which is a primarily online retailer, we only cater to our customers by appointment only. We know this may limit us to the amount of customers due to both parties availability but we want to be able to focus on giving the best possible personal...
  16. Frag Freaks

Need Some Zoa IDs

Need some IDs for some new zoas. Sorry if the pics are not the best hopefully they are good enough to ID. 1 (Eye of Rah?) 2 3 4 5
  17. Frag Freaks

Zoa IDs Please

I have a couple zoas that I need IDed. Also sorry if the pictures are not the best quality. I will be posting a few of them but here is the first one. Red with purple and neon green mouth. You can't tell is this picture but the red is almost a neon red under actinics.
  18. Frag Freaks

Chalice ID Please

Can someone please help me ID these chalices. Sorry for the not so great color quality in the pictures I am still trying to play around with the white balance. First Chalice - Light purple with orange eyes Second Chalice - It is purple on the out edge with green/blue blending into the...
  19. Frag Freaks

Clown Stuck in Corner Overflow

I have a 120 with the dual corner overflows. I came home yesterday to find that somehow one of my clowns managed to find his way into the overflow. I need some suggestions to getting him out. I can not remove my Durso and let him flow into the sump as it is cemented into the bulkhead. I also...
  20. Frag Freaks

Heater Wattage for 120g

What size heaters would be sufficient to run a 120g tank. My room on average is 65. I want my tank temp to be 78.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back