Search results

1. bvs12

Snowflake eel

My wife gave me the OK to get ride of some of my damsel fish that came with the tank. So they will be up for grabs as soon as I catch them. But in return she wants a couple select fish. A couple wrasses and goby. But the one I don't have any experience with is a snow flake eel. We went to...
  2. bvs12

harlequin shrimp

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  3. bvs12

Adding t5 to LEDs

I am going to be adding 2, 3 foot T5 bulbs to my 120 gal tank. I am currently running 2 ocean revive black box LEDs I want to add 2 T5 bulbs but am not sure what color to get. Any help would be great. Thanks! Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
  4. bvs12

Blue jaw trigger.

I currently have a female blue jaw trigger in my tank and she has been in there for about 2 months. I would like to add a male or a red tail trigger into the tank. Has anyone had experience with adding a new trigger to a tank that already has one. I have tried to look it up online but find to...
  5. bvs12

New 120 tank/ stand build.

Got the tank and equipment from fellow member Derek. It is an upgrade from my rsm 250. I designed and built the stand from quarter sawn white oak. in the process of building the light holder now and will post more pictures when that is done. Still missing some hardware and stain but will post...
  6. bvs12

Help ID what I found on my rock

I found this on my rock can anyone help ID it thanks.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back