Search results

1. shawnriv

Reef Exclusive LLC in Tewksbury. Anyone heard of it?

I’m actually going to swing by the place tomorrow. I have been talking back and fourth with the owner via text. I’ll keep you posted!
  2. shawnriv

Reef Exclusive LLC in Tewksbury. Anyone heard of it?

Has anyone heard of Reef Exclusive in Tewksbury, MA? Below is the website. I have been looking for a certain fish and found this website that had one available. While going through the checkout process, I noticed the store was located in MA. https://reefexclusive.top Thanks!
  3. shawnriv

WTB Ecotech Versa Pump

Hello All, I’m looking to purchase a Ecotech Versa pump. Let me know if you have any available. Thanks.
  4. shawnriv

FS Getting out.

PM’d.
  5. shawnriv

Sold Large Green Slimer - $35

Hello, yes I do. I'll send you a PM.
  6. shawnriv

Sold Large Green Slimer - $35

I'm looking to clear up some space. I have a large piece of Green Slimer for sale, it's around 6-7 inches tall. Asking $35.
  7. shawnriv

Sold Ultimate Blue Acro Sm. Colony - $25

Small ultimate blue acro colony. I'm looking to free up some space in my DT. Colony is completely encrusted on rock. Asking $25
  8. shawnriv

Gone Purple Tip Frogspawn - $25/head

I'm located in Cumberland, RI.
  9. shawnriv

Gone World Wide Corals Splatter Hammer - $15/head

I'm located in Cumberland, RI. I'm an exit from the MA border.
  10. shawnriv

FS SPS for sale

PM'd
  11. shawnriv

Gone Purple Tip Frogspawn - $25/head

Hey All, I'm looking to do some pruning on my Purple Tip Frogspawn - $25/head. Frag to order. Feel free to respond to this posting or PM me. Thanks!
  12. shawnriv

Gone World Wide Corals Splatter Hammer - $15/head

Hey All, I’m looking to do some pruning on my World Wide Corals Splatter hammer - $15/head. Frag to order. Feel free to respond to this posting or PM me. Thanks!
  13. shawnriv

Sold Chunky Ultimate Blue Stag Frags $15

Both $20 frags sold. The $15 frag is still available.
Back