Search results

1. shawnriv

Reef Exclusive LLC in Tewksbury. Anyone heard of it?

Has anyone heard of Reef Exclusive in Tewksbury, MA? Below is the website. I have been looking for a certain fish and found this website that had one available. While going through the checkout process, I noticed the store was located in MA. https://reefexclusive.top Thanks!
  2. shawnriv

WTB Ecotech Versa Pump

Hello All, I’m looking to purchase a Ecotech Versa pump. Let me know if you have any available. Thanks.
  3. shawnriv

Sold Large Green Slimer - $35

I'm looking to clear up some space. I have a large piece of Green Slimer for sale, it's around 6-7 inches tall. Asking $35.
  4. shawnriv

Sold Ultimate Blue Acro Sm. Colony - $25

Small ultimate blue acro colony. I'm looking to free up some space in my DT. Colony is completely encrusted on rock. Asking $25
  5. shawnriv

Gone Purple Tip Frogspawn - $25/head

Hey All, I'm looking to do some pruning on my Purple Tip Frogspawn - $25/head. Frag to order. Feel free to respond to this posting or PM me. Thanks!
  6. shawnriv

Gone World Wide Corals Splatter Hammer - $15/head

Hey All, I’m looking to do some pruning on my World Wide Corals Splatter hammer - $15/head. Frag to order. Feel free to respond to this posting or PM me. Thanks!
  7. shawnriv

Sold Chunky Ultimate Blue Stag Frags $15

Hello All, Please see photos w/prices ranging from $15-$20.
  8. shawnriv

WTB Pink Lemonade Acropora

Hello All, I'm looking for a frag of Pink Lemonade Acropora. Thanks!
  9. shawnriv

Sold PRICE CUT: Ultimate Blue Stag Colony - $40

Hello All, I am looking to sell my ultimate blue stag Acropora colony. It's encrusted really nice all over the rock and has about 3-4 branches. Asking $50. Thanks!
  10. shawnriv

Coral ID, Please

No longer needed.
  11. shawnriv

WTB Sunny D Zoas

I am looking for a frag of Sunny D zoas. Thanks!
  12. shawnriv

WTB Pink Watermelon Chalice

Hello All, I am looking for a frag of the pink watermelon chalice. Please let me know if you have any! Thanks, Shawn
  13. shawnriv

FS Fire & Ice Zoas - $25

Selling some fire & ice zoas. Frag to order. Each frag will have about 5-6 polyps on it. Please feel free to ask me any questions. $25 per frag. ***excuse the mystery wrasse, he likes to be in every photo I take.
  14. shawnriv

WTB Convict Tang

Hi All, I’m looking for a healthy Convict Tang. Roughly small to medium in size. Thanks!
  15. shawnriv

WTB Green Slimer

Hello All, I'm looking for a green slimer acorpora. Please let me know if you have any available. Thanks!
  16. shawnriv

Sold Purple Frogspawn - $25/head

Hello All, I’m looking to do some pruning on my Purple Frogspawn - $25/head. Frag to order. Feel free to respond to this posting or PM me.
  17. shawnriv

FS World Wide Corals Splatter Hammer - $15/head

Hello All, I’m looking to do some pruning on my World Wide Corals Splatter hammer - $15/head. Frag to order. Feel free to respond to this posting or PM me. Thanks!
  18. shawnriv

WTB Lyertail Anthias

Hello All: Does anyone have any medium sized lyertail anthias they would looking to sell? Thanks!
  19. shawnriv

Sold Whitetail Bristletooth Tang - $275

Hello All, Selling my Whitetail Bristletooth Tang. I purchased him World Wide Corals and quarantined him for four weeks with both PraziPro and CopperPower. He's a great size around five inches, very active and eats great. I'm looking to free up some space in my display for new fish. Paid well...
  20. shawnriv

Sold Copperband Butterflyfish - $75

Hello All, Looking to sell my Copperband Butterflyfish. He's been in my quarantine tank for the past two weeks and I'm no longer interested in adding him to my display due to lack of real-estate. Asking $75.
Back