Search results

1. jtaylor

Gone Rose Bubble tips $20

Rose bubble tips removed from tank and ready to go $20. Located in Franklin Mass. pics of what they look like in tank and in the QT they are in now.
  2. jtaylor

FS Rose Bubble tips $20

No I just have bubble tips and some Kenya frags
  3. jtaylor

FS Rose Bubble Tips $25

Later I can find some photos of them in display tabk with correct flow on them.
  4. jtaylor

FS Rose Bubble Tips $25

I have a more recent link for rose bubble tips with pics. Selling them for $20 and I am in Franklin.
  5. jtaylor

FS Rose Bubble tips $20

I have some Rose Bubble tips in my quarantine tank $20 each and you are also welcome to a Kenya tree frag.
  6. jtaylor

FS Rose Bubble Tips $25

I have 7 Rose Bubble Tips for sale $25 each
  7. jtaylor

Looking to borrow suction cups

I have them and you are more then welcome to borrow them.
  8. jtaylor

Nursing home freshwater aquarium

I have guppies and possible cat fish but not really close to Salem
  9. jtaylor

Anyone missing membership card?

I also did not receive one
  10. jtaylor

Heading down 495 to Maynard Hudson area

Good to see you and thanks for the coral.
  11. jtaylor

Wtb

You can cut a leg off The star fish and that is good about every two weeks. When I throw whole star fish into the tank, I watch and when the starfish is fully consumed I wait about two weeks or if he starts to wander all over the tank I know he is ready
  12. jtaylor

Wtb

You are correct Harlequin shrimp only eat Starfish. Mine took care of my watering star fish outbreak pretty quick. Now feed him Chocolate Chip starfish. If you do not want to do that you will need to move the shrimp along or it will starve
  13. jtaylor

FS Rose Bubble Tips $25

All Bubble tips our pending but I plan on removing more from my display tank this weekend.
  14. jtaylor

FS Rose Bubble Tips $25

I have 9 Rose Bubble tips In my sump for sale $25 a piece. Open to trades for beginner corals
  15. jtaylor

suction cups

I have some I lend out when members have needed them. Not around this weekend but you are welcomed to borrow them
  16. jtaylor

Best Clean up Crew Suppler

I use reef cleaners and have never been disappointed. John always gets back to you with any questions. Just placed an order with them on Friday
Back