Search results

1. D

what kind of anthia?!

Beautiful fish!! I just ordered 5 for the 180. Can't wait!!
  2. D

Curing dry rock?

I'm in the final stage of curing dry live rock (5 weeks) and ammonia is zero but nitrites and nitrates are still pretty high. i did a big water change and nitrites have gone down in half but have stayed the same for a over a week. I'm asking if i'm only using this rock to replace all rock in...
  3. D

WTB looking to buy a 180 gallon reef ready

If anyone has one available in good shape that doesn't leak I'd be very interested thank you
  4. D

WTB 180 reef ready tank

Was wondering if anyone is selling a reef ready 180 tank 6x2x2 . Thanks
  5. D

WTB WTB / WTT OG Tyree Pink Lemonade

I do have pink lemonade. DM me for location and what you want to trade? Thank you Denis
  6. D

Gone Gorg frags for sale...

Everybody is on Boston reefers for me lol!
  7. D

Gone Gorg frags for sale...

I wish you would frag mine! It's way too big! This look nice by the way
  8. D

FS Western mass frags and colonies for sale

Sorry about double post.. It's been a while!!!
  9. D

FS Western mass frags and colonies for sale

I have many frags for sale.. Medium to high end. Also have colonies too! DM me for info and pics. I live in Holyoke and could probably meet up. From $25 to whatever we can agree on.. Thanks
  10. D

Green slime algae

https://www.uwcmn.com/vibrant-liquid-aquarium-cleaner. .. Works well!
  11. D

Fish Eggs Superfood

Stunning
  12. D

Water changes

Siphon detritus!!! Stop being lazy lol!!!!
  13. D

Back in to the reef tank. Help needed.

http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/brs-4-stage-75gpd-ro-di-system.159617/ Even if you gotta drive a little bit.. Good investment
  14. D

Back in to the reef tank. Help needed.

Someone just posted any RO unit for sale right after your post. For all the money you're gonna spend on water you can buy that one for 40 bucks. Just saying
  15. D

Peeling Stylo

I'd also say maybe dip it in Coral Revive. Had luck saving some corals after alk and calcium swing that were rtn'ing
  16. D

Calcium reactor effluent rate and bubble count

Thanks! That will be my mission for this week lol Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  17. D

I was using ARM coarse but I just bought a Seachem brand. I'll show a pic. My tank has many corals. I know ill be using a good amount of effluent. Im talky just trying to see if I'm really having to up it by this much. Maybe I'll try to start with small effluent rate but that had lead to alk...
  18. D

I use a Milwaukee ph probe In the reactor.. I try to keep my ph at 6.6 and alk coming out has been around 18 dkh... I guess my coral load needs a constant drip but it just doesn't feel right to have a bubble every .8 seconds. I dosed up alk yesterday and my magnesium is always at 1350 or 1400...
  19. D

I do supplement magnesium in the chamber with granules also.. My alk drops about .2 to .3 daily. When I measure every day and that's with the reactor running.. Thanks though Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  20. D

Hello there! I've been running a aquamaxx s-2 Calcium reactor for 2 and half years. Its been running okay.. Only because i test parameters al the time. I've been have trouble dialing it in. Yes all this time lol. Was easier the first year. My issue is the drip rate and bubble count. I dose...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back