Search results

1. rwjfish

Automated Feeders for thawed foods // Anthias Feeding

Good morning, I believe this may be 2 separate conversations, but it kind of falls in the same category. I may be interested in adding some Anthias to my setup in a little while. The reason I haven't is that I simply do not have the capability to feed more than once per day. Question 1...
  2. rwjfish

Free 4ft t5 fixture (2bulb) // few bulbs // eshopps hob skimmer (handyman special)

Hi, little bit of a basement cleanup. Pick-up in Douglas, MA. 4ft 2-bulb t5 fixture. working, could use a good cleaning. I believe it's this one...
  3. rwjfish

fresh water storage & salt water mixing - looking to expand knowledge

All, I have seen various set ups for Fresh Water storage and salt water mixing, but never quite mastered this myself. in the past i have used the 44 gallon brute containers for fresh water and for new salt water mixing, i have not used the covers in the past.. I am looking to get away...
  4. rwjfish

Hello!

Good morning all. I have been lurking on the forum for a while now, but hadn't subscribed immediately. My name is Rudy, have been in the "fish" hobby practically my entire life. My father was a "pond enthusiast". As I grew up, we always had multiple ponds in our backyard. at some...
Back