Search results

1. S

FS Quarantine Tank FS

10gal tank with hood, filter, frag racks and pipes for hiding. Has had copper and other meds used in it. Located in Norton, MA Looking for $20.
  2. S

FS Coralife 29g BioCube FS

I have a 29g Coralife BioCube for sale. Comes with tank, original cf/led lights, return pump, inTank media basket and inTank fuge basket. Comes with custom stand. No scratches, chips or leaks. Located in Norton, MA Asking $200 / obo.
  3. S

Gone Clown fish mated pair

They've had a few batches of eggs. Looking to close down the tank now that my son is off to school. Got them from Frank180 maybe 5 years ago. Would like $20 but I'll let them go for free to a paid member. Pick up in Norton, ma.
  4. S

ph reading issues

So I finally bit the bullet and ordered everything from Atlas Scientific to add ph monitoring to my homegrown reef controller. Everything seemed to be working fine on the bench so I calibrated it and stuck it in the tank. And the reading was 10.5. Thinking I might have a bad pump that was...
  5. S

frag tank feeding/additives?

For the people that have frag tanks what do you feed the tank, if anything? Also are you using any additives other than the big 3? I have nothing besides a few frags in it at the moment. Thanks, Shawn
  6. S

fuzz id

Hoping somebody could help id this fuzz on my rocks. Was only on a couple spots but it's starting to cover all the rock and accumulate detritus. Thanks, Shawn
  7. S

Clown Fish RIP

I purchased 2 clown fish almost a month ago and they appeared to be doing well. Then this morning both of them are dead. My water parameters are 79 degrees, 1.023, 0 ammonia, nitrate & nitrite, phosphate is .25, 10 dkh, 400 calcium. I have 2 firefish, 2 clown gobies and a yellow shrimp goby...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back