Search results

1. J

FS Rose Bubbletip anemone, $5

Just split and don't have room for two. Beautiful and healthy. Pickup in Lexington. .
  2. J

FS $5 Frags - Green Slimer, Purple Stylo, Neon Toadstool + more

Need to trim things back and hate to throw out perfectly good frags. I've have or will freshly cut frags of green slimer, purple stylo, bird of paradise, neon green toadstool, red monti cap, neon green tenius, red shades of autumn (??) sps, plus a handful of others. Most are currently...
  3. J

FS Apex breakout box w switches, $10 or frag

It's got 2 toggle switches, 2 momentary buttons and 2 spaces for barewire. Works perfectly. Pickup in Lexington. $20 or trade for a frag.
  4. J

Gone Reef Octopus Classic 150SSS - $125

Skimmer is good condition. Minor hazing on the internal part of the skimmer cup, but absolutely no cracks or anything that would impact performance. Just replaced with brand new impeller. Plenty of life left and skims like a champ. Pickup in Lexington, $150
  5. J

Gone Aquamaxx ConeS CO-1 Skimmer Body (No Pump)

The Shark 1.5 (i.e., modified Sicce) pump broke, and I've since replaced with a new skimmer. The body could use a little cleaning, but otherwise in great shape if someone want to get a new pump for it. Pickup in Lexington. Thanks, Josh
  6. J

Gone DIY control panel and cabinet - $20

Built this a few years ago and works great. Nothing too fancy, but gets the job done and looks pretty decent doing it. Comes with ADJ 8 outlet power strip. Back panel is removable for access. $40, pickup in Lexington.
  7. J

Gone Vortech MP10 QD with battery backup, $180

Vortech MP10 with a manufacture date of Apr 2015, but upgraded to QD and wireless (Mobius ready), Also the wet side is only one or two years old. Still very quiet and runs perfect. I replaced the battery in the backup last year, so that is in great shape as well. $180, pickup in Lexington.
  8. J

Sold Reefbreeders Photon 16 v2+, hybrid with T5, $225

Purchased about 3 years ago and added 2x T5 bulbs (one on each side), also DIY abs surround. Works great. Bulbs (actinic and coral plus) about 3 months old. $225, Pickup in Lexington.
  9. J

Gone Free 35 gallon tank, stand and sump

Octopus T60 aquarium, about 8 or so years old. Comes with stand, sump (custom diy inserts) and all the plumbing. Great little tank, maybe 35 gallons total. Has a few scratches and a little bit of etching on right side, but nothing too terrible. Still plenty of life left and very capable of...
  10. J

Wiring solenoid and float switch

I'm setting up a mixing station that will in part be controlled by a float switch attached to a solenoid or mechanical ball valve. If the solenoid or valve is already 12v DC, do I really need to wire in a relay as well? If so, why? I appreciate the need for a relay if I was turning off...
  11. J

Disposal of 75G tank

So, I just took ownership of a new Red Sea Reefer 350 G2, however it came with a large chip in the front bottom right corner. Aesthetics aside, it shouldn't be trusted to hold water. Luckily, the good people at Red Sea are kindly replacing it under warranty, but have informed me that's my...
  12. J

WTB Reefbreeders photon, 16", 32" or 48"

Please reach out if you have one to sell. Also interested in a BOT v2 mount. Thanks!
  13. J

Gone Free red monti cap, green slimer, birds of paradise frags

Pickup during the day most weekedays. Have a couple of each and need to clear the frag rack. Located in Lexington on the Arlington line off Mass Ave. Price is free, but would take a small zoa frag or something. Thx, Josh
  14. J

Entire Pellet Container Fell in Tank...

So, I was taking the pellet container out of my Apex AFS since it looked a bit clogged and the top popped off dumping about a months+ worth of CD3 Pellets into the tank... Before I rant about what a horribly designed (and noisy!) feeder it is that very well may be dumped in the trash, I'm more...
  15. J

Gone Green slimer, shades of fall sps and a few others

Three frags of fast growing and easy to care for green slimer and one very nice shades of fall (?). I think that is what Dong called it, but don't quote me on that... Whatever it is, it's a beautiful red and green combo. $20 per slimer frag, $40 for the shades of fall. Also, have $15 frags of...
  16. J

Sold ATI 6x24 T5, w xho reefbrite blue $125

Older setup with some corrosion on the reflectors, but plenty of life left. Cosmetic condition is only ok, but perfectly functional. Does not include bulbs, but does have the hanging kit. Would also trade for higher end sps or scans.
  17. J

Gone jns Biopellet reactor (w Pellets) and eheim canister filter

jns Biopellet reactor, swc 120 skimmer, and eheim canister filter. Older but working pumps. Pickup in Lexington on the Arlington line. Price is free, just clearing out storage.
  18. J

Sold Dry Rock Aquascape

After 10 years it was time for a change in aquascape. This has had a bleach, acid, and prime bath, so clean and ready to go. $30 or trade for a fun frag. Located in Lexington on the Arlington line. Thanks!
  19. J

Gone Free GSP

Clearing out the holding tank now that everything is in its new home. I have a about 5x8 piece of egg crate suction cupped to the wall that's mostly covered in bright green gsp. Pickup in Lexington just off mass ave on arlington line. Price is free. Thanks.
  20. J

Gone Free Stuff - Plating Montis, 29 Gal Tank

Looking to clean up the aquascape, so getting rid of some plating montis. The orange and green are attached together, and the purple is separate. Below is an older picture for general reference, they are bit bigger now (maybe 6-8"). Will likely keep a small frag of each, but that's about it...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back