Search results

1. blasto_master

WTB Bounce Mushrooms mother colonies

I’m looking for different mother colonies of bounce mushrooms. Everything except the sunkist.
  2. blasto_master

Ragnarok/ Powerball bounces

Anybody with frags available?
  3. blasto_master

Bounce Mushrooms

Looking add to my collection. I already have OG, Sunkist, Jersey 1, Jersey 2, Biohazard, Godzilla, Mr. Blue, Frostbite, Frankenstein. Looking for different ones.
  4. blasto_master

FS BRS Jumbo Media Reactor

Bulk Reef Supply jumbo reactor and Sicce pump with Quick disconnect tubing, GFO, extra cartridges, and wrench $175.00
  5. blasto_master

Gone Reef koi/Sunkist bounce

Asking $99 per 1” frag
  6. blasto_master

Gone Leprechaun Zoa

Asking $30 per polyp
  7. blasto_master

Zen reef frag transport racks

I recently purchased some Zen reef Frag transport racks for my Frag tank for the shows. They fit perfectly and were special ordered to my specifications. The coral were extremely difficult to remove during the show. Does anybody know of thin stem plugs so I won’t have this issue anymore...
  8. blasto_master

Water changes

I was just changing my water and wondering how others go about this chore? Looking for a better method for detritus removal.
  9. blasto_master

Bubble algae

I was wondering if there is any solution for Bubble algae? Everybody talks about Emerald crabs, but I think they just pop the bubbles and spread the stuff. Is there a better way to combat this stuff?
  10. blasto_master

60 gallon frag tank

Here is my newest frag tank
  11. blasto_master

Large frag rack

Here are some pictures of a frag rack that I just built.
  12. blasto_master

My Seneye Par Meter Experience

13. blasto_master

Free Chaeto

I have a ton of free chaeto up for grabs. Chris 413-433-2269 or pm me.
  14. blasto_master

Hanna Halo ph probe

Loving this new ph probe from Hanna Instruments.
  15. blasto_master

BRS Chaetomorpha test

16. blasto_master

Hello people

My name is Chris and I have been in the hobby for 12 years. I started with a 29 gallon tank, and I am now up to 400+ gallons of tanks; 180 aquarium, 190 pond, 55 algae tank. Through the many years I have had my ups and downs. This year 2017, seems to be where I have made some adjustments and...
  17. blasto_master

Video of my reef

https://instagram.com/p/BVO8URpH3aI/
  18. blasto_master

Corals of mine

Back