Search results

1. M

Custom Canopy Needed

Does anyone build custom aquarium canopy's that is in the north shore, i need something made out of pine, pref kept raw so i can stain or paint depending. I need it to hold 2 kessil 360w tuna blue lights and preferably 2 of these...
  2. M

Refugium Idea

I was a little cramped for space under my 110XH Tank. I already had a 30" Icecap sump and wanted a refugium... Here is what i ended up coming up with for those who might be stuck with space issues. I used a 5 Gallon Trigger ATO w/2 1 inch bulkheads w/screens and a quiet one 250GPH pump and...
  3. M

Icecap skimmer

So I purchased the small icecap skimmer that goes in their sump and there are Zero instructions. I put it together and it goes full boar and floods the skimmer cup. There is only a gate valve for water output. Nothing to control the air. I would say put a valve but it's 3/8 and hard plastic...
  4. M

Green chromis and coral bandid shrimp

I just moved everyone into the new. 54 gallon cornerand I'm puzzled. I have 2 green chromis one didn't make it.... They seem to be swimming in and out of the CBS antenna... He seems to be picking something off them... I thought he would kill them but they keep going back it's odd.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back