Could also be colonista snails
  2. Aquatic Nerd

FS Getting out of reefing - selling everything

What modules do you have?
  3. Aquatic Nerd

Eelvis

4. Aquatic Nerd

0.7 pico

I'm thinking of printing a tube and nozzle for the return. Right now the water kinda just rushes of over a baffle. I feel like a little more direct flow into the tank would be beneficial. Even contemplating 3d printing a new base out of ABS, printing a mini bulkhead and drilling it
  5. Aquatic Nerd

Eelvis

Eelvis rocking a flower behind his ear :ROFLMAO:
  6. Aquatic Nerd

Bulkhead

Ahhh damn sorry dawg, I should've checked before mentioning it
  7. Aquatic Nerd

Bulkhead

If you end up ordering them off BRS I have 10 bucks off codes to give out till the end of the month lol
  8. Aquatic Nerd

0.7 pico

Weekly water changes. Custom lid is going to help quell the evap
  9. Aquatic Nerd

0.7 pico

I was gifted this teeny tiny AIO tank for reef2reef's secret santa. Pretty neat little tank, has a whole built in mini sump under the tank Give me your ideas.. I was thinking either straight softies with a sweet micro aquascape.. Or more unlikely as it feels sortve wrong but a pair of sexy...
  10. Aquatic Nerd

Where to source Pods / Phyto locally?

Look into a mandarin feeder also! I'm going to be trying to 3d print one soon for my somewhat skinny mandarin.
  11. Aquatic Nerd

Eelvis

Boyo grabbing some squid
  12. Aquatic Nerd

WTB Purple sponge

I'd throw you some for free, Kurt is only a bit further from me. He might have better pieces to space. Mine are pretty small, but I do have an extra piece in my sump about the size of a note card maybe. Won't deny a frag donation :geek: I'm in Dudley MA. I'll try and get a picture in a few
  13. Aquatic Nerd

WTB Purple sponge

I got some from Kurt during covid. Love me some sponge. It's all over now lol
  14. Aquatic Nerd

Eelvis

Tried getting one from today but he's spry this morning. Got photobombed by one of my Oxina Cardinals
  15. Aquatic Nerd

Ann. Big Announcement: 2023 Coral College - December 9th!

How'd it go today? What'd everyone snag?
  16. Aquatic Nerd

Sold GIGANTIC Colorado Sunburst Anemone (CSB)

I can ask Brandon if he has some too.... Said he just sold one but maybe have more soon
  17. Aquatic Nerd

Bulk Reef Supply Codes

I have a bunch of 10s if anyone wants one or 2
  18. Aquatic Nerd

Happy to be here

Welcome Are you gene editing clownfish with that name? Lol
  19. Aquatic Nerd

FS Neptune MXM

Oh really? I've been out of the loop I don't know any of what you guys have had going on here. I hadn't messed with my tank much since like covid. Just doing bare minimum. But I've been hammering away at maintenance the past few weeks though. Maybe someday I'll be more involved in the board...
Back