Search results

1. Aquatic Nerd

0.7 pico

I was gifted this teeny tiny AIO tank for reef2reef's secret santa. Pretty neat little tank, has a whole built in mini sump under the tank Give me your ideas.. I was thinking either straight softies with a sweet micro aquascape.. Or more unlikely as it feels sortve wrong but a pair of sexy...
  2. Aquatic Nerd

FS Neptune MXM

New in box Picked it up and realized my dad won't need it and I don't actually need it. 100 pickup in Dudley
  3. Aquatic Nerd

Eelvis

I'll be updating this with photos of my Golden Dwarf Moray, Eelvis. He is extremely photogenic
  4. Aquatic Nerd

3d Printing

Do you love to diy and upgrade your tank? If you know your way around a computer in the slightest bit you should look into getting your own 3d printer if you don't have one already. A few months back I'd been looking at 3d printed equipment I could use for organization and such. After adding...
  5. Aquatic Nerd

DIY Recirculating Co2 Scrubber

I'd been wanting to give this a shot for a bit but finally decided to get it done after installing a Biopellet reactor a couple days ago. Designed and 3d printed my own lid for the Reef Octopus 110 Excuse my messy stand I gotta do some cleaning for sure. Ran the line to a cheap plastic...
  6. Aquatic Nerd

Free Oxina Cardinal

I got a trio recently off LiveAquaria's Divers Den, it appears as though one is being singled out. 2" or so, nipped fins, eating and otherwise healthy. He has some safe spots in the tank but has run ins with the pair. Offering him up for free, but I won't deny a frag donation I'm not sure...
  7. Aquatic Nerd

WTB Apex AWM for AI Lights

My lights disconnected from my director when I had to get a new router. Can't seem to get them connected again Looking for an Apex AWM for controlling AI lights. Maybe someone has one gathering dust or in a box somewhere?
  8. Aquatic Nerd

Wife surprised me for Valentine's Day

We agreed a long time ago that we don't really celebrate Valentine's. But she comes home today with this:love: She's a keeper for sure.
  9. Aquatic Nerd

Apex Breakout Box

I finally hooked my breakout box up to my new apex. A sigh of relief now lol I just installed a float switch on my skimmate jar. When the jar fills to the top it'll cut the power to my skimmer avoiding a flood in my stand and notifying me I need to empty it. What are some cool things you've...
  10. Aquatic Nerd

Eelvis and new target mandarin

Taken after lights out, turned on the living room light and saw them chilling. I see my asterina problem bubbling up again lol
  11. Aquatic Nerd

WTB Chunky colonies/frags

anyone getting rid of any chunky frags/colonies?
  12. Aquatic Nerd

Free Unmounted mushrooms

Got a few kicking around the sand after installing a new powerhead. Free pickup in Dudley MA. Also see a small red discoma available.
  13. Aquatic Nerd

FS Clownfish pair for sale

I have a well established pair of clowns for sale. The female(which is pretty large) is Bali cheekspot and the male is some sort of ORA clown. Laid eggs in the past with proper time/care. Don't have time to raise fish at the moment, maybe someone looking to breed fish could use them? Check...
  14. Aquatic Nerd

FS Neptune Apex Breakout Box

Brand New breakout box for Apex. I ordered 2 by mistake and Marine Depot couldn't refund it before it shipped. Will trade for livestock, or sell for 39 bucks lol
  15. Aquatic Nerd

Magnet Glass scraper

My flipper magnet disappeared on me one day(probably in the miscellaneous reefing tote-o-crap) Anyone have an extra decent one they'd sell cheap?
  16. Aquatic Nerd

FS Clowns, Elongate Dottybacks

The time has come for me to scale back a little and focus on one tank. Looking for sell some year old clowns. I have 4 ocellaris clowns(some misbars) $5 each Also have 4 others from the same parents(ocellaris x black phantom) exhibiting snowflake characteristics $25 each Also available is a...
  17. Aquatic Nerd

FS Fs/trade Fiberglass Pond

I bought this pond and never got around to using it. My wife wants it gone(I also dont see myself really getting to it). 25 bucks or a frag Thanks! Will get a pic & dimensions when I get off work
  18. Aquatic Nerd

Large nem

Lmk what you've got
  19. Aquatic Nerd

Breeding Clownfish

Anyone here ever done it? My clowns started laying a few weeks back after taking a 2 year hiatus. When I tried last time, I managed to save one little guy. He is still alive today, and I'm honestly so proud of it lol. Today, I await my new hatch. I feel like this go around I am more than...
  20. Aquatic Nerd

Free Broken tanks

I have a 40B(with overflow box) broken back glass. And a 20g tall(could be a 29?) With a shattered bottom. Free glass for projects
Back