Search results

1. S

Gone Bubble something coral.

What color is it naturally? Sorry hard to see when working outside in the sun Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Free Lanthium chloride

Thanks for the information Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Free Lanthium chloride

Ahh nice :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Free Lanthium chloride

I must not understand what this does exactly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Complete Rimless Nano Systems

Those are awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Free Halloween hermit crab (South Berwick Maine)

We also have a Halloween hermit crab in our tank that we no longer want. He doesn’t seem to do well with our tank either. He is trying to eat our snails and our feather duster. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

Free Larger clown fish (South Berwick Maine)

We are looking to regime the large clown fish in our tank. We got a smaller one and thought they would bond but now she is being mean. She came with the tank. We are hoping to get another small clown fish if someone would be willing to trade them :) Thanks for your time Sent from my iPhone...
  8. S

Free Zoas

Yes that’s what I was thinking but wasn’t sure. I don’t want any gold dusters right now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

Free Zoas

what colors are these without the blue lighting?
  10. S

Gone Xenia

Hello, do you still have more? and are they the pulsating type or the other type? please text me back at 207-703-3812
  11. S

water wont stay clean

holy crap cant believe I didn't have this in my tank. so would it be more benefical before the biocube filter or after it? I think personally it would be higher flow after
  12. S

water wont stay clean

What is the activated Carbon? we don't have any of that. is that like the bioballs? we don't have those in this tank either. It is a bio-cube tank but we have just the blue filter and the big green screen thing that goes before the return pump. Is this something we will stick in the back under...
  13. S

water wont stay clean

I know we want to see if anyone can come and frag some zoas, pulsing xenia and feather dusters for us. we just wanna clear some of the rock for the other colonies that we want to grow to grow.
  14. S

water wont stay clean

Well the tank is now 4 years old. The last time we added anything was back in February and we use rodi water with new filters (only made 150 gallons with it so far with the new filters) and we are still using Kent reef salt like it always has been used. We are using 2 different foods but that...
  15. S

water wont stay clean

Afternoon guys, So for the past 3 weeks we have been struggling to keep the water clean. There keeps forming a brown film (for lack of better word) across the top of the water, and the sand is turning brown shortly after we clean it. We have done 3 30% water changes over the past month and it...
  16. S

Something new in my tank

http://listverse.com/2012/03/01/top-10-fascinating-eggs/ further down the list there is a thing about a sponge egg. is this what it could be? it almost looks like ours
  17. S

Something new in my tank

it almost looks metallic. I thought one of the boys put something in the tank and whatnot
  18. S

Something new in my tank

what is a green bubble aglae and is it bad? it isn't green though, its almost silver colored
  19. S

Something new in my tank

sorry here's the photo
  20. S

Something new in my tank

Today I just noticed this silver ball growing behind some of my Zoas. I have no idea what it is or what it could be. After first glance almost looked like a silver pearl. But if anyone knows what it might be that would be awesome. Possibly a egg of some sort that I now have to care for???
Back