Search results

1. Butchy21

FS Red bubble tip anemones - come get em!

Looking to unload the majority of my RBTA in order to free up some real estate in the tank. Majority of them are pretty good sized, 3-4 inches opened up. I haven't counted lately but I probably have 6 anemones. $15 for one $25 for two Will make a great deal if you take a bunch of them Pickup...
  2. Butchy21

FS Zoas $10

You still have any of the zoas?
  3. Butchy21

Gone Free pair of clown fish !

Sure thing - happy to find them a new home. Hope you can breed them!
  4. Butchy21

Fish found a new home!
  5. Butchy21

Getting rid of a pair of clown fish I’ve had for 6 years -they need a new home since they are picking on some other fish. Pickup in Wakefield - Sunday mid-day or Monday night.
  6. Butchy21

FS Cherry bomb acro, RBTA, cyphastrea, chalice, digitata, rainbow cloves for sale!

There are 3-4 RBTAs available - most are ~4 inches opened up.
  7. Butchy21

FS Cherry bomb acro, RBTA, cyphastrea, chalice, digitata, rainbow cloves for sale!

Not selling the colony for $70 lol Had one cherry bomb frag - that is already sold. I am hoping to cut a few more in the coming weeks.
  8. Butchy21

I have all of the corals / anemones that you listed ! What are you interested in?
  9. Butchy21

Cherry bomb sold - still have a bunch of other frags left.
  10. Butchy21

Making some room in my tank - I have a few SPS, LPS and softies for sale. Lowered all of the prices Pickup in Cambridge, MA. 1. Cherry bomb tenius - cut about 6 weeks ago, $70 [colony shown for expected coloration] SOLD 2. Red bubble tip anemones - $25 each 3. Meteor shower cyphastrea - fully...
  11. Butchy21

WTB Colorful cloves

My comment got moved to a different thread - but I have rainbow cloves in Boston if you want to trade or $35.
  12. Butchy21

Sold $25 sps frags

Sent a direct message - interested in some frags!
  13. Butchy21

Gone 26 Gallon bowfront and stand - $125

Looking to move tank / stand ASAP: $100
  14. Butchy21

Tank, stand, canopy lid.
  15. Butchy21

Hi all, Just broke down my 26 gallon bowfront tank that I have been running as a nano reef tank for the last 7 years. It comes with a black wood stand and an unused glass canopy lid. No issues with the tank, just upgraded to an AIO Waterbox. Let me know of any interest - asking $125 for...
  16. Butchy21

Sold LPS / SPS cheap frags for sale - zoas, trumpets, Bali slimer, cyphastrea, duncan, pavona

Tank is up for 1-2 more weeks - $120 for all remaining corals.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back