Search results

1. I

Sold Par meter and other equipment

Neptune apex par meter $125 BRS Dual DI Phosphate CO2 & Silica Eliminator with DM-1 Dual TDS Meter never used $50 BRS Dosing pump new $25 located in Atkinson NH
  2. I

Sold Reef Octopus - Octo Reef Sump 15A $150

Reef Octopus - Octo Reef Sump 15A in great condition. $150 Octo Reef Sumps offer attractive design, the versatility and features you need, and they’re built to last. Each Octo Reef sump is hand-built from solid acrylic for years of trouble-free service. They’ve got you covered with plenty of...
  3. I

Sold Fish for sale

5-6” very healthy yellow tang $300 sold 5-6” sailfin tang $100 4-5” Purple tang $175 sold 3+” coral beauty $60 2.5” Ocellaris Clownfish likes to host anemones $20 Serpent star tip to tip ~8” $20 All are in excellent heath. They have been in my reef tank for 2-4 years. I hate to get rid of...
  4. I

Sold SC150 starfire glass tank with custom stand

Selling a SC150 Starfire tank with center over flow. 60"X24"x24" Currently this tank sells for $1295 on the SCaquariums web site. A custom built tank stand is also included. The right side of the cabinet is open (not finished but easily could be) because it was up against a wall and I wanted it...
  5. I

Gone Hippo tang

12 year old hippo tang. Healthy 6” long we are moving so I need to re home him
  6. I

Gone SunSun HW-302 canister filter new in box

New sunsun 302 canister $80
  7. I

Sold Fish for sale

12 year old hippo tang gone Sliver with black strips Lamarck's angelfish $50 2” percula clownfish gone All are reef safe and all are heathy
  8. I

Gone Kessel h380, radion xr15w pro, apex par meter, apex water leak detector

For sale all with very little use. Kessel h380 grow light $100 Radion xr15w gen4 $190 Apex par meter $150 Apex ALS leak detector $30
  9. I

Sold SCA 150 fish tank with custom stand

Selling a SC150 Starfire tank with center over flow. 60"X24"x24" Currently this tank sells for $1295 on the SCaquariums web site. A custom built tank stand is also included. The right side of the cabinet is open (not finished) because it was up against a wall and I wanted it open to run wires...
  10. I

Sold Green (hulk) anemone’s attached to a rock

I have green anemones attached to rocks anywhere from 2 on a rock to 7 on a rock $25 each anemone. The rocks with more are $20 each anemone. Located in Haverhill. I’m in Wilmington during the week between 6:30am- 3:30pm
  11. I

Gone Whole system for sale sc150 $2500 price drop

I hate to do this but I’m moving Sc150 tank with home made stand and sump. 1 apex 2 radion xr30 pro with defuser g3 or 4 2 radion wall mounts 80-100lbs live rock 2 Nero 5 wave makers 1 maxspec 250 gyre wave maker 1 maxspec battery backup for Red Sea 150sss skimmer Carbon and gfo reactor AC...
  12. I

Gone (Hulk)Green bubble tip anemone’s for sale

$30 each, located in Haverhill ma
  13. I

Sold (Hulk) green bubble tip anemone

$30 4th sale
  14. I

Sold Green star polyps

I have two green star polyps attached to a rock. $20 each
  15. I

Sold Hulk (green Bubble tip anemone) for sale

I have 2 hulk anemone’s for sale $40 each. Located in Haverhill
  16. I

Sold Green Anemone

I have 2 green anemones $25 each Located in Haverhill ma
  17. I

Sold Green (hulk) Anemone

I have two green bubble tip anemone’s for sale $20 each
  18. I

Gone Green anemone (hulk) free

Anyone want a green Anemone? Free today only 1 available. Haverhill ma
  19. I

Gone Cheato

Does anyone have cheato to spare near the NH border?
  20. I

Gone Tunze 1073.110 silence pro new opened box

Tunze silence pro new opened box $300. Was going to use it as a second pump with the triton method but have decided to stay with 2 part instead
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back