2. aresangel

Sold 72 Bowfront set up $200 OBO

Leominster MA (location)
  3. aresangel

WTB 72 bowfront stand

Just posted my tank break down. 508-361-0885
  4. aresangel

Sold 72 Bowfront set up $200 OBO

72 gallon bowfront with custom built canopy sump and modified center brace. Includes: All rock pink gorgonian purple sponge and purple star polys. Old heaters /pumps that have been running for 5 years+ Looking to save electricity and the tank has been neglected. Grape curperla from the sump...
  5. aresangel

Restart or Revive?

It’s comming in a for sale post .
  6. aresangel

Membership auto-renewal

@BiGGiePauls33 same thing happened with mine. It renewed Dec 28th. But it’s showing as I am a non member
  7. aresangel

Restart or Revive?

If my tank looked like that I would revive. But mine is on far worse state livestock wise .
  8. aresangel

Ann. March 22nd Meeting, Hollie Putnam- Taunton VFW 12-4 pm

Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members (family friendly environment) The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be on: Sunday, March 22th, 11am to 3:00pm with Hollie Putnam of University of Rhode Island. Hollie Putnam is the founder of Putnam...
  9. aresangel

Ann. Elected Officials of Boston Reefers Society for the year 2020

I will volunteer stepping back into the secretary position. I did not want to run for a posItion and step on any toes. We can take it to a vote at our next meeting to make it official. That will free up a regular bod possition. Anyone good with online marketing and communication we need a vp...
  10. aresangel

Getting back in

I have some rock from a tank breakdown. $ goes to the club. Has been sitting outside in a rabbit cage to dry out since last winter... . Dirty but also cheap. Located in leominster.
  11. aresangel

Tropical Isle looking for coral vendors

@MofoCorals @frank180reef @dz6t @BackwoodsReefs @CrazyCorals @saltwaterB
  12. aresangel

Ann. December BRS Meeting

Also check out @frank180reef and @MofoCorals forum pages. They have grab bags and are setting up tables. Check out their wares and make your special requests today before they pack everything up!
  13. aresangel

Id please

Yep love those guys
  14. aresangel

$10 Grab Bags for the Christmas Holiday Party !

@frank180reef can you pm me a price on the green with pink tip nems. I sold some to you a while back and saw you have a few splits with the clowns. Thanks.
  15. aresangel

Nominations for 2020 BOD.

Since he is never on but said he would.. I nominate @jamesdong009 for treasurer. Without him witing The checks and booking halls we wouldn’t have any money or meetings.
  16. aresangel

Ann. December BRS Meeting

Just picked up my yankee swap gift. And watch out I got a great one for the bake off!
  17. aresangel

$10 Grab Bags for the Christmas Holiday Party !

2 for me please
  18. aresangel

Nominations for 2020 BOD.

Thank you @Joe Rice for your help and service! What you have done for the website transition has helped move us into the modern world on the boards.
  19. aresangel

CT Frag Farmer's Market - Storrs CT 3/7/20

I cannot wait! If you have only been to small show or meetings FFM is a trip for any and all hobbiest. From the local clubs and E.O. Smith tank to crazy high end pieces at competitive prices! FFM should be cleared on your calendars now so you don't have any excuses!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back