Search results

1. Blitzburggirl

How to get gsp on back

Thank you! Can’t wait to see what the OP does with his back wall!!!
  2. Blitzburggirl

How to get gsp on back

You have quite the imagination... lmao!! Now I can’t unsee it!
  3. Blitzburggirl

How to get gsp on back

Good point! I didn’t think of that!!! I waited til the black plastic back of my biocube had a good coat of micro algae, and some coralline, and glued a couple frags of cyphastrea to it. It’s taken off beautifully!! I think I’m going to loosely surround my over flow with rubble or maybe shells...
  4. Blitzburggirl

clownfish darkening?

Does he hang out in euphyllia?
  5. Blitzburggirl

Ann. Zoom Meeting with Sanjay Joshi and Mike Paletta

Oh wow! Thank you Paul! I'm in :)
  6. Blitzburggirl

Phyto shipped?

Got some super dark phyto from Dong today. Check with him?
  7. Blitzburggirl

The Custom Waterbox ‘Bar’ Peninsula Build

Wow. Simply amazing. Wow. Why didn't you extend the bar side just a little bit? I would be freaked out to have glasses and maybe plates/utensils etc that close to the tank... Plus more knee space.. I would live in front of that tank. Oh, and the stand. GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDD! BEAUTIFUL!
  8. Blitzburggirl

29 rimless biocube build

Love your rockwork! Super nice!
  9. Blitzburggirl

I want your dying coral

Let me know if I need to grab it in the morning
  10. Blitzburggirl

Algae Barn Warning

They have a fantastic set of products. But their social media suggests so much more. But the website is pretty rudimentary. Agreed.
  11. Blitzburggirl

I want your dying coral

Sorry for the soooo blue. But it’s late lol next to digi. I think I blasted it with too much light. Note SPS on sand bed lol
  12. Blitzburggirl

I want your dying coral

I have a setosa that is sad. Very sad. It was once a “frag” that grew to a “nice sized frag.” Now it is a “damn. Will any tissue survive?” kinda frag. I work in Littleton. Would you like to pick it up? Free?
  13. Blitzburggirl

Algae Barn Warning

Well. I just went to their site and it won’t even let me sign in. Hopefully, if something is up, they are handling it. I haven’t ordered anything in a good bit. My mandarin jumped to “freedom.” I would have never worried they were jumpers. Anyway.. now I’m not in need of a crap ton of pods...
  14. Blitzburggirl

All Things Aquatic in Foxboro MA now open

Needle in a haystack... is the owner.. Kevin, from North Carolina???
  15. Blitzburggirl

Reefcleaners

I would love some trochus snails. I would also love to hand off my blue legs and a couple (at least one) scarlet hermit to. They are big enough now, like 18 year old boys, ready to sever the relationship.
  16. Blitzburggirl

Tank/stand gap

Hey fantastic reefers!!! My friend in AZ is building an aqueon 40 breeder, and using a metal stand. She has a bit of a gap, and I’m not sure how I feel about it. My gut feeling is... if you can see it it’s too much. But, on that size tank.. maybe I’m making too much of it. What say the reefers...
  17. Blitzburggirl

Captive bred Spotcinctus hosting 1st time ever

Gotta love instincts. Beautiful fish by the way!
  18. Blitzburggirl

Is anyone else out there insanely bored?

I felt the same way! My tank was very very peaceful with just a yasha goby and pistol shrimp in in. Soooo I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do. Added a RBTA and two baby clowns. I love my clowns :) They are so cute and provide something fun to watch!
  19. Blitzburggirl

Captive vs wild caught mandarins...

True story. I bought the worlds smallest Biota mandarin from DF & S.. last summer? the thing never ate prepared. I spend a ton of (good) money on pods.. and about 2 weeks ago the thing jumped and died.
  20. Blitzburggirl

Help Me out

Also.... don't add fish until the water tests good for a bit. If someone hasn't already made a point to say so, one of the first things you should buy, for any tank, is a test kit. Best of luck to you!! Lots of great advice and experience here!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back