Search results

1. C

Live rock and other stuff

Over 100#s of nicely cured live rock $2 per pound $3 per pound with coral goodies on rock. Around all weekend in East Sandwich. Also have cheap softy frags and a variety of platinum, picaso and other designer clown fish. And a bunch of spare equipment: (lights, pumps, calcium reactor...
  2. C

Looking for help to drill tanks

I have a couple 40-Gal tanks that I need drilled. Anyone out there on the south shore area drill tanks?
  3. C

Free Free live sand

About 3-4 buckets full of live sand Free for pickup in e sandwich Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

Free Free 75-gallon tank and stand-Sandwich

Free 75-gallon tank and stand. Holds water but could probably use new silicon. Black painted pine stand. Also has matching hood with 48” retrofit t5s that Id throw in for $25. Take it away by 10/9 and Ill throw in a freebee frag or 2. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

Basement tank build out

Big shout out to my fellow BRS reefers for helping me start my basement tank build out. Decided after several floods and way to many restless nights to move my sons 40-Gal breeder frag tank and a 20 gal softy tank from his BR to our basement. Since we are moving, might as well upgrade...
  6. C

Frags on Cape and SEMA for my sons tanks

New to BRS this month. Already met up with some great people from this site. My son has gotten into the hobby over the last 6 months and now has two tanks that we would like to fill with frags. Let us know if you have any lower priced frags you are looking to sell or get rid of so we...
Back