Search results

1. A

Sponsorship ?

I never left!!! hahaha :) Just started an online venture, and given that my roots are in Boston, most definitely would love to advertise here along with other forums across the nation :)
  2. A

Sponsorship ?

thank you!! :) :)
  3. A

Sponsorship ?

Who do I contact regarding sponsorship questions? Thanks!
  4. A

What this zoas name?

Ahh yes! My beloved palys! :) good ol' times! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  5. A

Fish Eggs Superfood

Mai gawd! Nick ... you have been blessed by the reef Gods my friend, and we are blessed to have you share that incredible piece of ocean with us :) Just stunning dude Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  6. A

Gone Free-Elos 70 tank

Yep! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  7. A

Gone Free-Elos 70 tank

It's a 3 day drive each way, but pretty enticing... [emoji14] Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  8. A

Acan lovers! Droooooooll! :D

Working on it! :) slow and steady! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  9. A

Thanks dude! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  10. A

Hahaha never! It is GORGEOUS out here! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  11. A

Fed my acans last night and just HAD to take this pic :) Pic is from my cell under Orphek flashlight. Main lights were off. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  12. A

My rainbow incinerators

Make sure to check your neighbors tank!! :'D Not sure how many polyps you had etc, but it's possible some critter could have gotten them lose while looking for food. Check your overflow and sump in-case they got loose and went in the with the flow... if not, it's possible you'll see them a...
  13. A

Clam

Thanks Dong, I wonder if it has something to do with the areas where they were collected from and how they were shipped / acclimated .. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that maxima clams from a certain region do not do well in captivity. Can't remember the name for the life of me .. Either...
  14. A

Clam

Hey Dong, Do you have any statistics / studies to back that up? Reason I ask is because I have never had a single casualty on maximas regardless of size unless they came in half dead (brown water / out of water but open / etc). Just curious, that's all ... Def agree with Dong regarding clams...
  15. A

Bleaching

- How/when do you measure your alk to get those numbers? Are you dosing anything or just water changes? - How often do you do your water change, how much, which salt, and do you match the temperature prior to adding? - How stable is the pH? (Need to measure before the lights turn on, as well...
  16. A

Looking for ID

Of course they are! But they help identify different corals. Why name your kids? They're all just humans Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  17. A

Looking for ID

They def look close to them ... maybe morphed out? Either way, they're in the growout now :) Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  18. A

Looking for ID

I like that name! Will def fly with it unless someone else identifies it as something else :) Thank you! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  19. A

Looking for ID

Here's a better cropped picture. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  20. A

Looking for ID

Anyone know if these Paly's have a trade name? Saw them in a fellow reefers tank and instantly fell in love .. so had to get some! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Back