Search results

1. A

Sponsorship ?

Who do I contact regarding sponsorship questions? Thanks!
  2. A

Acan lovers! Droooooooll! :D

Fed my acans last night and just HAD to take this pic :) Pic is from my cell under Orphek flashlight. Main lights were off. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. A

Looking for ID

Anyone know if these Paly's have a trade name? Saw them in a fellow reefers tank and instantly fell in love .. so had to get some! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  4. A

Hi!

Finally got this guy out of the tank! Monster crab! Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. A

Is this a new beginning??

After having sold off all my stuff, almost feels like this is a whole new beginning ... still chasing that piece of crap member here, that stole from me in courts, and still trying to sell our house, I kind of spiralled off into a bit of depression and made some bad decisions ... maybe we're...
  6. A

When you're trying to break down and sell the house ...

But are a maniac hobbyist at heart and just can't resist good corals .... Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  7. A

I have been a bad boy :(

You'd imagine when someone is trying to sell their house and move out, they'll be concentrating on breaking down their tank and selling everything asap, right? Well ... not this idiot (me) ... went to LTR a a few weeks back and fell in love all over again ... that 300g display looks phenomenal...
  8. A

I don't think I'll ever put my hands in my tank again ..

How in the freakin' world did these guys get in my tank? After all the rigorous dipping of EVERYTHING! And just last week I waa using my hands to stir up the sand .... yiiikkeess! :( Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  9. A

Just caught my Crosshatch Triggers doing the ballet!

As I sit here in front of my computer, trying to finish up my taxes, I hear the dreaded sound to any aquarium owner ... *SPLASH! SPLASH!* I look around at my tank ... lights are dark blue, the sun is setting for the fish, and I keep hearing the SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH! Then my heart sinks...
  10. A

And I thought I was breaking down my tank ...

and I thought I was breaking down my tank ... this addiction is insane! Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  11. A

What do you see in these pics? :)

Let's see if you can see what my wife found in these pics .... :P - Archit Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  12. A

Ecotech Vectra -- anyone have any problems?

Well ... after almost 2.5 months I decided to do a water change, and as fate would have it, right after the water change the pump (Vectra L1) won't start up. I took out the pump, gave it a good cleaning, let it soak in vinegar for 30 minutes, but still no dice. When plugged in, it appears as...
  13. A

Anyone have torch "spawn" in their tanks before?

It's been a while since I sold off all (well ... 99.9%) of all my corals, and yesterday I found this tiny gold torch (indo gold torch from the looks of it) growing out from one of my rocks. Anyone else seen something like this before? I am super stoked!! :) Just when I was getting depressed...
  14. A

How do YOU clean algae on your frags? :)

Finally paying attention to my tanks again and doing some maintenance.. Every inch of frag tank is covered in algae. Here is an example of how my frag disks look like at the moment :) Well! time to clean it up! This was at 4:19pm. Let's see how long it takes them to clean that up :D...
  15. A

Live Blackworms

I'm running low on my worm population, and will be ordering some in the next 3-4 days. Anyone interested in a pooled order? I'll be getting them from California Blackworm Co. (aquaticfoods.com) Pickup will be in Wakefield, MA. Thanks, - Archit Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  16. A

ARKA Vida GT 4 Doser Review

Received my ARKA Vida GT 4 Doser today, and I figured I'd do a review. Here are some unboxing pics. Definitely verg well packaged! Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  17. A

2-way running doser?

Is there any doser that runs in both directions? I'd like to dose certain products that will not necessarily do well "stuck in a tube" -- so I'd like to do the dose, and dispense the left over back into the container. Keeping the whole calibration aspect aside, is there any doser that can do...
  18. A

Tank temperatures -- dang this summer

How are the temperatures doing in everyone's tanks? I try to keep my tank from 76-77, but it is impossible for me to keep them below 79 now-a-days ... even though the entire setup is in my basement! Freaking out a little bit because I have a few colder water fish and corals in there, that aren't...
  19. A

Who wants to order corals at wholesale discount??? :D

We were brainstorming some ideas to do something fun, and this was one of the few things that made the cut! :D Who wants to order from our supplier's pics directly???? :) I have a dropbox link with all the pics with prices for the coral on the pic itself. I rather not share that link...
  20. A

Famous Interstellar Mushroom! Now at LTR!

'nuff said ;) Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back