Search results

1. Nixperience

Sold Big Hairy SPS

You better meet these people in a populated area away from your home.
  2. Nixperience

Sold Big Hairy SPS

If this wasn’t a reef forum, what would people think? Big Hairy SPS. I’ve got big chunks up for grabs.
  3. Nixperience

Free Clownfish and Royal Gramma

Sorry guys. The clown is missing now. I think it’s gone.
  4. Nixperience

Free Clownfish and Royal Gramma

I just lost my tailspot blenny today and my royal gramma has been looking powdery. The clown, of course, is fine. I’m going fallow for the next 3 months, so anyone who has a hospital tank to treat them is welcome to have them for free. The clown is small, about an inch and the gramma is about 2”...
  5. Nixperience

WTB Pink Birdsnest

Looking to buy a small colony of pink birdsnest. 2-4”. Within 30 minutes of Swansea.
  6. Nixperience

WTB Open to Suggestions

I love it! Let me know when you have a 50% off sale
  7. Nixperience

WTB Fiji Yellow Leather

@Sponsor looking for a Fiji Yellow Leather. Doesn’t have to be big.
  8. Nixperience

WTB 24x24 cube stand

You’re welcome. Thanks. I reinforced a havsta cabinet from ikea and added 3” to the back for mine because I needed it to be lower than a kitchen cabinet or vanity. Kitchen cabinet is the easiest route.
  9. Nixperience

WTB 24x24 cube stand

24” base kitchen cabinets or vanities.
  10. Nixperience

WTB Open to Suggestions

I could leave it empty, but I thought it could be a good spot for a showpiece or something different.
  11. Nixperience

WTB Open to Suggestions

I don’t have a meter, but I know the acans I had in that spot started to not like it. The pinkish blastos in that spot haven’t minded. Everything else is fine, so I’m assuming it’s probably in the 100-200 range.
  12. Nixperience

WTB Open to Suggestions

Looking for suggestions for this spot in my tank directly below my AI Prime. I’ve got the light balanced well for sps up top and lps down low, but that red circle is a little too hot for things like acans. Any suggestions? Trachy, Plate, Scoly, yellow Fiji leather, Clam, RFAs? I’m looking for...
  13. Nixperience

WTB Acans

I want all the acans! I’m in Southcoast area. Anywhere on 195 I’ll travel to and rt 24 up to Brockton area. Let me know what you’ve got.
  14. Nixperience

WTB ISO Mandarin Goby

You can get a goby. Just not a mandarin, which is technically in its own class as dragonets. Lots of cool gobies you could get. Just take it slow and do some research. For a 20 gallon tank, check out nano-reef.com, its a great resource for small tanks.
  15. Nixperience

WTB ISO Mandarin Goby

Even a mature 20 gallon wouldn’t be able to support a mandarin. This is not something that anyone will support. After starting your first tank 2 weeks ago, I wouldn’t even put a fish in there for another week or 2. Work your way up the chain with a few snails and hermits. Then a shrimp. Then a...
  16. Nixperience

WTB Pom Pom Crab?

I’ve been looking for a while too
  17. Nixperience

WTB Nero 3

sweet!
  18. Nixperience

WTB Nero 3

Looking for 1 or 2 AI Nero 3s if anyone has them for sale.
  19. Nixperience

All Set Want to buy Phytoplankton

They sell it at Animal Instincts in Fall River. $20 for a bottle about the size of Poland spring bottle.
  20. Nixperience

WTB Looking for Alveopora and Blasto Wellsi

I’m in Swansea. Anyone nearby Providence to New Bedford area that has these for sale?
Back