Search results

1. jtmac

PSU's Peninsula Build

Sounds like a fun build!
  2. jtmac

Looking for white Portland

Anyone know where I could pick up some type 1 white Portland cement? southern NH or North shore only. Thanks.
  3. jtmac

List of local coral & fish (old thread)

Jays aquatics in Salem NH
  4. jtmac

In stock tanks

Hi, would you happen to carry larger size tanks in stock? Looking for a standard RR 180 or 210/220 with the 72” length. If not can you order? Feel free to pm a price quote. Thank you! John
  5. jtmac

LFS Stock

Bump. Just want to know who carries these tanks in store so I’m not wasting my time. Thanks
  6. jtmac

LFS Stock

Definitely a solid deal, thanks. My last two were used so looking to just go new at that size.
  7. jtmac

LFS Stock

Hey, was looking to see which lfs carry larger size 180-220 gallon RR tanks FS. The one I visit can order one but wanted to check other shops as well. Thanks for the input! John
  8. jtmac

Custom tank

As long as the front is low iron glass. I’m building it into the wall. Can you order a standard with low iron at the LFS?
  9. jtmac

Custom tank

Yeah it’s 187 shipped to Boston then I get it from there. Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining as I know it’s a good price, just looking for something local that I can pick up and avoid the whole shipping act itself.
  10. jtmac

Custom tank

Hey everyone, Gonna be doing a tank upgrade soon and was wondering if there was anywhere local that does custom tanks? I’m basically looking for a 180g 72x24x25 with front panel low iron glass only. Corner overflows. Looking to spend between 1,200 and 1,500. I like glass cages but 200 for...
  11. jtmac

Rubbermaid stock tanks

Very well then, I picked up a 100g stock tank about 6 months ago and was going to start a basement sump again soon. Been reefing (saltwater) for about 18 years now, I have had many tanks over the years and many basement sump systems. I'm currently running a 100 G mixed with a 40g sump/fuge...
  12. jtmac

My 120g reef

Nice!!! What are you rocking for lights?
  13. jtmac

Rubbermaid stock tanks

Anyone have any experience or currently using a Stock tank as a sump?
  14. jtmac

Need a little help...

Eggs hatched last night. No survivors to be seen. So lets see..... expedited shipping placed on Friday for Rotifers and phytoplankton 23.00 shipping.. scheduled delivery tomorrow..... pissed I should have got them yesterday!!!! At least the Male is prepping the area for more eggs!!
  15. jtmac

Need a little help...

Bump, don't think the shipment will make it on time.
  16. jtmac

Can I save the rocks for later?

Just don't boil them in your house.....
  17. jtmac

Need a little help...

Thank you
  18. jtmac

Need a little help...

Hi everyone, my clown eggs are just about ready for hatching and I'm still not having any luck finding Rotifers. I had bought online, only for them to show up a day late, hot and I'm sure dead. I posted in the Marketplace with no luck. I can pick up north shore, Haverhill area, or southern NH...
  19. jtmac

Why do people put that egg crate stuff under there rocks

I used a few pcs of plexi from HD vs the egg crate. Heard bad things about egg crate under the sand.
  20. jtmac

Tank is cycled looking for a few things now

I will see what I can dig up.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back