Search results

1. AlbertG

Sold Fluval evo 13.5

I have a fluval evo 13.5 The original light is burn so you will need a new light . 1 tank with original cover minus light 1Upgrade pump 1 Heater Live rock 1 Pair of clowns 1 picaso 1 misbar 1 blue and yellow damsel 2 anemone 1 green 1 rbta 1 Black sea urchins 1 cabage leather coral 2 frag...
  2. AlbertG

FS Mini maxi carpet anemone

Beautiful color pink center and green About full size now . I have for over two years $40 needs to go asap Pick up in brockton 781-234-4021
  3. AlbertG

Gone Equipment for sale

#1 sold 1 NUVO SR-60 - AIO 60 Gallon Aquarium with black stand . Thanks SeanB #2 AUQA GADGET SKIMMATE FULLSIZE GHOST SKIMMER $150 #3 JBJ Nano-Glo 4-LED Refugium Light $30 like new #4 - sold #5 36” Current USA TrueLumen Pro LED Strip Light blue . $100 for both with power supply and splitter...
  4. AlbertG

Sold Sold Hanna test kit please close

$60 for all 3 or 25 each
  5. AlbertG

FS Nems and some corals

move to new post
  6. AlbertG

Gone 6 bulb Dimmable SunPower High-Output T5 Fixture, 36” - ATI

Sold -With hanging hardware$ 250
  7. AlbertG

Sold Sold Breeding pair of clowns

Clowns has ben with me over 3 years Laid eggs constantly Video 3 years ago Picture are them now I will also include a breeding food package from ap breeders And everything ypu need to start your rotifers culture Sold
  8. AlbertG

My thread please put it t back

Whoever Deleted my thread of use equipment please put it back . Im a paying member for since 2017 and the new system haven’t upgrade my credentials I Pmed Joe Rice last night .
  9. AlbertG

Free Huge Tomato clown

Huge tomato clown must be a pay member . Will be available Monday after work .
  10. AlbertG

Ann. Boston reefers Forest of Life Christmas tree

Every year I help the Taunton Hs Air Force JrROTC and the church at Taunton to set up all this Christmas tree . This year I’m please to announce that Boston Reefers Society decide to Sponsor a tree . So IM looking for some volunteers that will like to decorate the tree this Friday afternoon ...
  11. AlbertG

Ann. Nov 12 Meeting Fish goo sign up

Well it's been a few months since we've done a batch so let's start another :). Another meeting means another opportunity for making some fish goo and a great time to grab another bag or two if you're running low :) Our last batch tasted fantastic ;), so I'm hoping we can make another great...
  12. AlbertG

Going back in time

never did a build thread cus i drop my fone in my old tank as i was using the flashlight and lost all my pictures i have taken but i goin to start one just with ones i have . The tank was a used IM SR-60 with two used Mp-40 And i was using my acan led . Tank was start with live rock from my...
  13. AlbertG

FS equipment for sale Update Daily

PM CALCIUM REACTOR -sold
  14. AlbertG

who needs a membership card ?

if you don't have a BRS Membership Card just post here and we will try to get you one before the event . doesn't matter if you lost it or never got one . just say if you need it . Thanks .
  15. AlbertG

Ann. BRS Fragtastic Show!!

I'm very excited to announce our first annual BRS Fragtastic Show!! The BOD has been hard at work planing a new event for this September. Boston Reefers will be hosting a small frag swap/sale which vendors and hobbyists alike can come together, buy and sell corals,fish,equipment talk reef and...
  16. AlbertG

local beach

@luu78 and I when to the Cape this weekend with the family to enjoy the beautiful weather and also hunt for treasures for our tanks we got buch of crabs , snails , ghost shrimp , and what seems to be couple of very small eels . i added my keepings to my 13.5 gallong tank for a text how long...
  17. AlbertG

Low ph sick fish

I came home tonight and found most of my fish sick . I think could of be a temp spike cause my tank was at above 80 degrees Disregard the ph part . Ph its fine still have sick fish thou :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. AlbertG

Calciun +alk randys recipe

Today i have the pleasure to have my friend benjamin AKA Luu78 in the forum come by my house and brig all the supplies to mix calcium and alkalinity randy's formula . I just want to say thanks and share some pics for who want to do their own ! Alk formula 2cups and a 1/4 cup of baking soda...
  19. AlbertG

Can i use this lowes carbon on my rodi ?

LOWES FILTER THESE ARE 11.969 FOR TWO Reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, sand, silt and rust Carbon block filter provides better tasting water throughout your home 5 Micron Filter – the lower the micron rating the more particles or contaminants removed by a whole house...
  20. AlbertG

Starting a grow out tank

Im planing on try to hatch and grow my clown fish eggs . Stating a grow out tank and i hear from a lot of people not to use my ta k water and if i do to filter with a coffee filter i just need input from anyone with experience . So far i starting to culture rotifers and i know its a long shot...
Back