Search results

1. Mike Lemming

More Newb Questions

Hey guys, I posted yesterday about the CoralVue/Kamoer F1 dosing pump. I finally got it to work, but now having another problem. The dosing pump comes with 4mm tubing out of the box. It seems like all dosing containers are for 1/4" (6mm) tubing. How would I go about connect this pump to my...
  2. Mike Lemming

Question: WiFi Connected Devices

Hey guys, I recently tried to setup my kamoer WiFi doser as well as a WiFi smart plug timer. Both of these devices need 2.4g WiFi connections instead of my 5g WiFi connection. I reached out to CoralVue who is reaching out to Kamoer and have been waiting for an answer since Thursday. I called...
  3. Mike Lemming

Trying SPS.. Again..

Hey guys! I'm going to give SPS another try after multiple failed attempts and just got an order in from ReefNation.com. Parameters are decent and I'm hoping these guys do well in the tank! It was a great experience with Reef Nation and I would totally recommend them if you were looking to get...
  4. Mike Lemming

MP40 Help

Hey guys, This may seem like a stupid question, but can someone help with controlling an MP40? I’ve always just turned it on, changed the strength and called it a day. I was messing with it the other day and don’t think I like the new setting. I selected what I believe to be reef crest mode...
  5. Mike Lemming

The Day After a Water Change

I always love the day after a decent water change! Although the tank is relatively empty as far as corals go, it’s looking pretty good if you ask me!
  6. Mike Lemming

Free Reactor and Vectra Accessories

Old reactor and Vectra L series accessories that I can't return. Free for whoever wants to grab them. Wouldn't turn down a frag though :) I'm in Grafton/Shrewsbury..
  7. Mike Lemming

WTB “Easy to Keep” SPS

Hey guys, looking to buy a few easy to keep sps like stylo, green slimer, garf bonsai, birdsnest etc near Grafton/Worcester. Let me know what you’ve got. Thanks!
  8. Mike Lemming

Quick Intro to My Tank

Hey guys, Just made a quick intro video to show my tank. Check it out below!
  9. Mike Lemming

ICP Test Results and Questions

Hello Guys, I recently posted about my issues with Alkalinity in the fact that I can't seem to control my alkalinity in my tank with a very minimal alk demand. I got my ICP test back yesterday and Boron is high. Based on a couple articles that I have read including Randy Homes Farley's paper...
  10. Mike Lemming

Alkalinity HELP

Hey everyone, I have a loaded question with a few moving parts that I was hoping someone could give me an advice or clarity to what the heck is going on in my tank! I have a standard 125 with a Ruby 36 sump for a total of a 130g (roughly) total system volume. It's been running for about a year...
  11. Mike Lemming

Kalkwasser Question

Hey guys, I am curious as to if you guys are dosing kalk and if so, are you dosing it all day or, breaking up your dose at night only? I understand people do it at night to keep ph stable when the lights are out, but doesn't that give the entire day to slowly deplete your alk therefor it is...
  12. Mike Lemming

WTB Clean Cheato

Hey guys, I just setup a cheato reactor and looking to add some clean cheato. Anyone local to Worcester/Grafton have any for sale? Thanks in advance!! -Mike
  13. Mike Lemming

Aqua Illumination Schedule?

Hello, Does anyone care to share their Aqua Illumination with me? Looking for something closer to the AB+ schedule but, I can not seem to find a downloadable schedule anywhere online. Thanks for the help!
  14. Mike Lemming

Skimmer Question

Any idea why my skimmer does this? I have to empty it daily. Should i try turning it down?
  15. Mike Lemming

Calcium Reactor Regulator

What’s everyone using for a regulator other than the carbon doser (way too expensive for me at this point)? My planted tank regulator doesn’t seem to turn on and off as it should anymore. Looking to get a new one. What’s everyone like/dislike about what they have? Thanks for the help!!
  16. Mike Lemming

WTB Clean Cheato

Hey guys, I'm looking to start up my refugium. Is there anyone somewhat local to Worcester that has clean cheato? I appreciate the help!
  17. Mike Lemming

Reef Deal Good Deal on FaceBook! 40B

Thought this was a good deal on FaceBook. Drilled 40B with 40g sump!
  18. Mike Lemming

What heater is everyone using?

Title says it all! I need to get heaters for the new build and I'm not sure if I go with Finnex like I have already or try something new. Let me know. Thanks! -Mike
  19. Mike Lemming

It’s Sunday!

What is everyone getting into today?? I just took a couple tangs out of QT and into clean saltwater. I also did a 100% water change on the QT tank getting it ready for some wrasses that I’m hoping to get today. Then, I need to get water ready to do a water change on my little display tank...
  20. Mike Lemming

Calling All RODI Experts

Hey guys, I just changed my sediment filter and now, my middle chamber isn’t filling up totally. There’s no leaks, I try to see if air was coming from anywhere but couldn’t. I’m stumped. Does anyone know how to fix this? Trying to upload a video (see below). The machine gun sound is just the...
Back