Search results

1. Chlorinated

Free Innovative Marine Nuvo 8 gallon

Hi, I have an old....10ish year old....IM nuvo 8 gallon aquarium (1st gen?) free to a good home. No leaks but needs a good clean. Comes with original glass lid and pedestal. No pump included. Pickup in Bellingham, MA.
  2. Chlorinated

Gone Ecotech Radion XR15 G5 Pro, AI Prime 16HD Reef, NYOS Skimmer, NYOS Reactor

Do you have pics if the whole stand? Does it open and have a shelf?
  3. Chlorinated

FS Nuvo 20g aio

Stand included?
  4. Chlorinated

All Set 10-15lb of rock for nano

All set, thanks @Spaceman
  5. Chlorinated

All Set 10-15lb of rock for nano

Hi, Looking for 10-15lb of rock for a new nano I'm starting. Looking for local to Bellingham. Thanks, Eric
  6. Chlorinated

Free Large yellow long fin glow fish

No, very gentle community fish. It's about 2"
  7. Chlorinated

Free Large yellow long fin glow fish

Hi, Breaking down my son's small freshwater glow fish tank. I have 1 large yellow long fin left. Free to a good home. Pickup in Bellingham. Thanks, Eric
  8. Chlorinated

Hanna Alk checker question

The Hannah Alk reagent degrades with time if kept an room temp. I know from personal experience. I was using an old bottle stored at room temp and within exp date....and testing at 7 but my tank looked like crud. Bought a new bottle and 16! I confirmed against Salifert and it was off the...
  9. Chlorinated

Who did some Pre Christmas Reef Maintenance today?

Doing a bunch today. Water change, clean skimmer and pumps. Change out carbon. Happy Christmas fish!
  10. Chlorinated

Build a Diatom filter for under $100.00

I have a small tank, so definitely interested in the small version
  11. Chlorinated

I meant the 1um sediment filters. They are like $5 from Bulk Reef or $4 on Amazon, and I found pleated like what you are using, but 1um rather than 30 for $5/ea on Amazon as well. I can send the link if you like. Just curious how well they wash out, or if it is worth just tossing the $4 filter...
  12. Chlorinated

Is the cartridge you use cleanable/reusable? I know you said you can backflush the the powder down the sink, so you would obviously need to replace the powder, but would the cartridge still be viable? I'm curious is just using a 1-5um sediment filter for like $3 and tossing would be easier/cost...
  13. Chlorinated

Where is the powder? Looks like only the pleated cartridge in the canister
  14. Chlorinated

WTB 10-15 gallon AIO

Pm
  15. Chlorinated

WTB 10-15 gallon AIO

Been eyeing those! Appreciate the reco
  16. Chlorinated

Paul B's thread

I have been debating making something similar for my tank. Wasn't going to use the powder, but a medium micron filter that I can use for occasional cleaning. Sand gets dirty! Was looking at a Bulk Reef single 10" media reactor that I can put in a standard sediment filter in. The filters are...
  17. Chlorinated

WTB 10-15 gallon AIO

Replied
Back