Search results

1. GraniteReefer

Gone Micro mini reef

Whoa I want one! I have no money but I could make a frag of this WWC rainbow blasto to trade if you get to that point
  2. GraniteReefer

Simple HD bucket rig

After the prefilters but before the membrane. Side 1 and 2 on switch. Product of membrane but before the DI unit side 3 and 4 on switch. Pressure builds on side 3-4 and flips a diaphragm closing side 1-2 shutting off flow to the membrane. Pressure drops diaphragm flips open and it fills...
  3. GraniteReefer

Simple HD bucket rig

Longdex 1/4" Tube 4 Way Port Auto Shut Off Valve with Push Fittings For RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P725DH1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_W241CN3TSCZ1WQ414GBY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
  4. GraniteReefer

Simple HD bucket rig

4-way switch will shut unit off once bucket is full
  5. GraniteReefer

Sold 100+ Sunkist bounces

Good looking babies to boot!
  6. GraniteReefer

Jebao return pumps

Jebao are great return pumps, the wave makers are rubbish though. I think of my failed ones the controller/power supply was more likely the problem. Never had a jebao burn up pump side.
  7. GraniteReefer

Oldest and Newest

Nice bullseye pistol!
  8. GraniteReefer

WTB Lil drop off tank

Also if you end up going with the IM there was a peninsula drop off and another version. Consider the rear chambers as one was more similar to an IM10 rear chamber and one was more like a IM20 with dual overflows. And honestly both had the same sh!*** IM empty spaces under the chambers that...
  9. GraniteReefer

WTB Lil drop off tank

Don’t get an acrylic one by accident, when IM first brought these out it was acrylic then they had quality control issues. Newer versions were glass and I still remember people having issues, something about an imperfect milling job on the stand it’s on and cracks, you’ll see they changed the...
  10. GraniteReefer

WTB 33 gallon long

Or can any vendors on here order me in a seapora one? Made by aquarium masters
  11. GraniteReefer

WTB 33 gallon long

Does anyone have one lying around or seen one at a LFS? Thanks
  12. GraniteReefer

Free Free lights 2 sets

Those true lumens are weak but the blue one really makes corals pop, and I have had moderate success growing corals under the 12k in shallow situations driving the leds high. If I wasn’t 5 hours away I’d be grabbing those for a 12g long. Great for t5 supplement as you can have a ramp via the LED’s
  13. GraniteReefer

Sheet of coraline slid off wall

100% WC is the solution. I ran a reefbowl for years this way weekly and never had a problem. It goes against all your training but a 100% WC is what the ocean does constantly. This will put you back on square one in regards to water quality. Don’t concern yourself with nutrient testing etc...
  14. GraniteReefer

What’s The Best Piece of Reefing Equipment You Have Ever Purchased

https://www.cobaltaquatics.com/products/usb-dc-air-pump Good for moves, power outages, and I run a mame skimmer with one
  15. GraniteReefer

What is this invert??

Polyclad flatworm, I think you should remove it the on the glass pic looks like it could be a leopard polyclad
  16. GraniteReefer

LED lighting...

Current USA are only suitable for tanks shallower than 12” IMO
  17. GraniteReefer

Beware of CoralVue

I’ll chime in that I hate my hydros, and to sweeten the deal they are no longer sending push notifications via text in regards to emergency alerts from my hydros. That was why I bought it in the first place right? I agree beware when purchasing coralvue products. Plus when an alert went off...
  18. GraniteReefer

Looking for chromis and urchins

For urchins check Petco, the local one here has aquaculture urchins available frequently, I picked up three almost a year ago and they have been great
Back