Search results

1. GraniteReefer

WTB 33 gallon long

Does anyone have one lying around or seen one at a LFS? Thanks
  2. GraniteReefer

Free 92g corner tank

Bought this used a few months ago for $150, never got around to setting it up and honestly it’s in rougher shape than I thought when I bought it. Previous owner had it for about 12 years I was told, some silicone edges are raised from coralline scrapings etc. I’ve never added water, stand is...
  3. GraniteReefer

Sick fish

So last week I stupidly added some neon tetras to my parrot cichlids/feather fin squeaker catfish tank without QT(I know they will likely become snacks now). Those snacks introduced some nasty parasite. Two days ago I noticed what appeared to be flashing by the parrots and some twitching of the...
  4. GraniteReefer

Is this an Acan?

So one of my favorite NH LFS (Plymouth pet and aquarium) is no longer going to sell saltwater livestock. I wanted to get one last coral from them and they only had 5 little frags remaining by the time I got there, so I bought what I thought was an ugly Acan lord(I know they are reclassified)...
  5. GraniteReefer

WTB Catalina Goby

Can any sponsors order me in a Catalina goby? Or if someone sees one available locally let me know. Thanks! My coldwater tank is almost a year old and the NPS coral could use some fish poop
  6. GraniteReefer

Anyone seen naked clowns locally?

Looking for a small naked clownfish, will likely order one from cultivated reef as they sell sea and reef but figured someone in the community may have seen one in petco or a LFS Pic for reference thanks!
  7. GraniteReefer

WTB WTB 33g long

I want to buy a 33g long preferably a brand new seapora but if anyone has one laying around or sees one in a store locally let me know, thanks. Standard tank with rim preferably black silicone
  8. GraniteReefer

Catalina Goby

If any one sees one for sale at a LFS or is able to order on in when they place a wholesale order let me know. I am aware they are available on liveaquaria just trying to circumvent shipping and keep my money local. Thanks. BTW I will be keeping it at the appropriate temperature(60’s) so am...
  9. GraniteReefer

Coldwater tank

Just bought a coldwater tank and will be setting it up as a New England biotope soon. Wondering if anyone has a coldwater tank too, or resources etc... Thanks!
  10. GraniteReefer

Novatec IceProbe chiller

I want to buy a novatec ice probe chiller. Trying to start a little cold water tank on the cheap and wanted to see if I could score one used that someone has laying around. Thanks! http://www.novatecproducts.com/iceprobe.htm
  11. GraniteReefer

WTT Banggai Cardinal and Blue-Green Chromis

Healthy fish just downsized from a 54g to a 25g and these guys don’t fit stocking plans. They are currently in a 10g with the extra liverock. These fish are essentially free but I just put it under WTT as I wouldn’t deny a frag of most stony corals(cheap SPS, ugly duckling LPS?). Ultimate...
  12. GraniteReefer

Laguna Matata

Welcome to the Laguna Matata, I realize that likely translates to the lagoon of trouble but it sounds better than Laguna Hakuna Matata haha Equipment List Tank: Innovative Marine 25g Lagoon Light: Aquaticlife T5 hybrid with 16” decorative end caps supported by the floating suspension kit. 2x...
  13. GraniteReefer

The Three Cup Reef

Started: October 6th 2019 Display: 24 fluid ounce Glass bowl slumped onto driftwood Lighting: AI Prime HD Heating: Aqueon Mini Heater 5w controlled by an Azoo Micro Temp Controller Air Pump: Cobalt Aquatics Phantom 8GPH UGF: Lee’s Undergravel Filter for a 1g bowl cut to size Rock: Pukani...
  14. GraniteReefer

Deleted Thread: OP or moderator?

trying to figure out where this want to trade corals post went I replied to yesterday. The kid seemed flaky so perhaps he deleted it, but The moderators here are sensitive like newborn kittens so I wouldn't be surprised if they deleted it because we don't pay our fees.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back