1. karina97

Gone Free cheato

Lmk I’ll pick some up thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. karina97

Gone Free cheato

Hi Do you have anymore left? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. karina97

Brown/yellow stain on tank silicon

I'm getting ready to set up a 93 gallon cube tank. Ive noticed that there's done brown/ yellowish discoloration on the silicon? Is it safe to use this tank?
  4. karina97

Yellow tail trigger

5. karina97

Yellow tail trigger

Today I noticed that my yellow tail trigger has some discoloration around his face. Should I be concerned?
  6. karina97

Reef Deal 120w dimmable LED light

I'm thinking about buy two of these lights. Has anyone using these LEDs seen a differicant in their system?
  7. karina97

how to get an anemone off rocks

massage it at the base of the foot it should release after a few min
  8. karina97

BRS Bio Pellets or GFO/Carbon and Cheato

I prefer the bio-pellets over the GFO. At first i was using a maxi jet but I had to switch to a mag 3 to get it to tumbe. With bio-pellets I've going several months with needing to replace it. My skimmer is pulling some of the nastiest stuff since I started using bio-pellets
  9. karina97

Ammonia remover

I have a petco. Im also missing a Xmas wrasse from the tank.
  10. karina97

Ammonia remover

No I have not buy I did a 25 gallon water change last night and I'm going to re-test it after work. Should i see a drop
  11. karina97

Ammonia remover

I havent seen one of my wrasse in couple of weeks. The system has been running for about a year now the only thing I've added to the system is a filter sock that I change every 7 days.
  12. karina97

Ammonia remover

I've been checking my water for the past couple of weeks and the ammonia level has been rising according to the test it's at .50
  13. karina97

Ammonia remover

Can I use a ammonia remover on my mixed reef tank? If so what brand should I use
  14. karina97

Easy moonlights

Any pic?
  15. karina97

Setting up new tank

I have a 34 gallon non drilled cube that I'm planning on setting up next week. I have two options to choose from get an overflow box and sump or buy a hob skimmer and fuge. Which of the options would be better suited for a mixed reef set up
  16. karina97

Help fish with Cloudy eye

One of the eye on my blue face angel is cloudy I started to use melifix on Monday and it looked like it was clearing up but it's coming back. Any tips on what I should do next? Is it a fungus or a parasite
  17. karina97

Melifix and clams

I'm using melifix to treat my blue face angel in my mixed reef tank. 3 out 4 clams are now closed and the 4th one has retreated all the way in but not closed. Ive never seen it do something like that. Does anyone have or treated their with clams with melifix?
  18. karina97

sea cucumber

I have one in my 72 and it goes a great job cleaning my sand
  19. karina97

Orp question

How can I tell if my reading is wrong I also have a AquaController 3
  20. karina97

Orp question

I'm using a redsea ozone.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B