Search results

1. M

Gone Wwc pink panther

Hi all, I have a wwc pink panther tenius for sale. It needs to color up more, had it on a frag rack for the longest. $70 Can meet in providence or in revere MA. Thanks!
  2. M

Gone Jolt and friends

Hi all, Another awesome high end pack. From left to right : Jolt, Matt v rainbow, cc fuzzy rainbow, poto goofy hw and tgc orange creamsicle $450 Can meet within one hour of North Providence , RI Thanks
  3. M

Gone Matt v rainbow and friends/ High end sps pack

Hi all, I have the following frags for sale : (Left to Right ) TGC orange creamsicle, Jason fox jolt, Matt v rainbow, TSA bill Murray, POTO goofy HW , TGC cherry bomb, CC fuzzy rainbow … Pack is $550 , can meet with in an hour of North Providence, RI
  4. M

Gone MP10QD for sale or trade

I have a "brand new" open box mp10qd that I got in the mail yesterday. I bought it from Manhattan Aquariums and they wont take it back. Unfortunately my tank glass is too tick and the pump wont hold. I am asking $300 or if you have a Mp40qd we can do a trade and Ill add cash. (mp40qd not older...
  5. M

Free TGC orange Creamsicle

Hi, I have this chunky frag of TGC orange creamsicle. It grows like crazy. You can have it for free, I’m located in north providence RI.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back