Search results

1. T

Free 70 gallon rr tank and 40 gallon sump

tank, sump and stand given away. thread closed.
  2. T

no, but open to offer
  3. T

FS 180 gallon tank RR with Custom-Built Cabinet. 3 Radions

I'm selling my 180 gallon tank with custom-built cabinet. 500 dollars. It is reef ready with no leaks. I ran it for seven years. 2 1.5 inch drain holes; 2 1 inch return lines. Good condition. Buyer will need to remove tank. It's right by wide front door. Belmont MA. Also selling 3 radions for...
  4. T

Seventy gallon tank. Corner overflow. No leaks. Used for five years. Has some scratches. Free for anyone who will remove it. Includes a 40 gallon breeder converted into a sump. Belmont MA.
  5. T

Vibrant

By chance, I threw out a half bottle of Vibrant yesterday as it was taking up shelf space.
  6. T

Aminos in your reef tank

How much do you dose, Tim?
  7. T

Video about feeding coral with commercial coral food.

Also interesting. My reef roids definitely elevate nitrates and phosphates so perhaps they work through decomposition! Does anyone have thoughts on the filter socks issue? I have debated getting rid of them but have chickened out so far.
  8. T

Revisit the cheap salt vs expensive salt

Thanks, Dong. As you know, on your advice after major calcification problems, I switched from red sea coral pro to instant ocean. I have mostly anecdotal experience but it is similar. I have had to dose more trace elements to keep them up but that may be because of general coral growth. The only...
  9. T

FS Zoanthids for sale

I have 13 different zoa colonies in my reef tank from Jean, all thriving!
  10. T

Aminos in your reef tank

I dose acropower from a dosing pump and I started doing red sea ab+ manually. I'm a bad reef scientist and I change things together too often when I get enthused and then it's hard to separate what caused what so tbh I'm not confident that it helps but do it as people I respect tell me it is...
  11. T

Drain tube height in sump

If you're aiming for quietness, this is important as you'll need to adjust the main drain now and then to keep the overflow minimal
  12. T

Urchin Spewing White Stuff

yes, spawning; no worries won't harm anything
  13. T

How to remove coral?

I also poisoned myself and thought I had coronavirus! And I had gloves on the whole time and got it through the air.
  14. T

Anemone VS Corals

I got rid of my btas as they split constantly and then wander and kill whatever is in their path. I've had two clowns for six years and they have a tank geography they inhabit and protect but don't host in anything despite lots of lps available.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back