Search results

1. JeanR

WTB Blue/green chromis

Hi all - looking to buy some healthy chromis Thanks Jean
  2. JeanR

WTB Regal Angelfish

Hoping to buy one that is fully acclimated and feeding well. Thanks so much Jean
  3. JeanR

WTB Softies

Hi all - I'm restarting my tank and looking for some softies to get the ball rolling. Colorful, larger pieces at a reasonable price are welcome. Looking for neon green toadstool, weeping willow toadstool, kenya tree, sinularia, gorgonias, etc... Thanks so much! Jean
  4. JeanR

Sold Tank break down - fish for sale

Hi all - I have a few other posts on corals and zoa rocks for sale in case of interest. I'm hoping to clear some corals and rocks out in the next day or two, so wanted to post the fish which will come next. Fish are fat and super healthy, eat like pigs, and been in my tank for at least a year...
  5. JeanR

Sold Tank break down - zoa covered live rock

Pickup in Belmont MA 02478 Please use PM for any questions/queries This is a piece of live rock I made myself. It has 4 platforms and was designed to display LPS, but can be used lots of ways. The top platform has about 100+ polyps of Halle berry zoas the middle platform has about 200+ polyps...
  6. JeanR

Sold Tank break down - corals for sale, including show size

Life has been pretty crazy and I'm going to shut my 120g down and take a break from the hobby. Everything has been my tank for at least two years (most for much more than that) and have been doing great. These are large pieces at good prices, I am not currently able to frag but they are...
  7. JeanR

Sold EcoTech Radion - XR15 blue w/ mounting arm - $350

Hello - I have an EcoTech Radio XR15 blue w/ diffuser and mounting arm for sale. I believe it is Gen5 based on the manufacturing date. Purchased in late 2020 and used at 30% intensity on a 40g tank. Grows SPS, LPS and softies very well. All are clean, in excellent condition and w/ original...
  8. JeanR

FS 58 gallon water storage barrel/container (food grade) - $50

Hello - I have been using this for the past 3 years and it works great. It is a food grade barrel that has been thoroughly cleaned and repurposed for RODI water storage. It is drilled at the bottom and has a 1.5 inch uniseal opening towards the bottom for easy plumbing. Comes with a lid and a...
  9. JeanR

Anyone trying brackish?

Hi all!! Been a reefer for 7 years now and continue to enjoy it - though I think I've passed through my "must build an acro-dominant paradise" phase and have decided an easy SPS and LPS mixed reef is just fine. I have a second tank that is 40g cube I have just converted to brackish (SG =...
  10. JeanR

NYTimes article on people losing their financial minds and throwing money away on expensive hobbies....including reefing!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/13/style/saving-less-money.html From the article: (sound familiar to anyone?) Rather than putting his pay into a traditional savings account, Schuyler Wagner, 25, has been pouring his time and money into an idiosyncratic investment: coral farming. For Mr. Wagner...
  11. JeanR

Sold rainbow goniopora

Hello and thanks for looking. I'm selling a stunning rainbow goniopora, it is the micro goni kind which I believe is now referred to as bernardpora. I bought this from Legendary Corals about two years ago as a small frag that has since grown to cover the entire plug and domed out. This is...
  12. JeanR

Gone Adult Blue Hippo Tang

Hello and thanks for looking. I've had this blue hippo tang for almost 3 years and got it when it was 1-2 inches long. It is now 6-7 inches long and getting too big for my tank. Very fat and healthy, eats everything (frozen, flake, clams, live foods). Has a docile personality and does not bully...
  13. JeanR

Sold Bright red Goniopora/Bernardpora

Hello and thanks for looking. I grew this colony from a frag. It is the small polyp variety that I believe has now been reclassified as bernardpora. I bought it from a trustworthy reefer who told me he bought it directly from WWC, for whatever that is worth...I have not seen another one like it...
  14. JeanR

Gone WWC AOI zoas

Hi and thanks for looking. I have two frags with 4 polyps each available. Price is $60 per frag. Pickup in Belmont MA
  15. JeanR

Sold Looney Tunes Rainbow Goniopora/Bernardpora

Hello and thanks for looking. I grew this colony from a small frag. It is the small polyp variety that I believe has now been reclassified as bernardpora. It has encrusted over the entire plug and domed out nicely. It seems to prefer lower light, lower flow areas. Beautiful reds and oranges...
  16. JeanR

FS Zoanthids for sale

Hi and thanks for looking All aquacultured by me over months/years. I fragged these over a month ago so fully healed and actively growing. pink playboy bunnies (5-6 polyps) $15 (two left) JF Solar Flare (10-12+ polyps) $40 (two left) Halle Berries (10-12 polyps) $30 (one left) Pineapple...
  17. JeanR

FS Ultra green/purple frogspawn/hammer frags

Hello Selling frags of this aquacultured beauty. Super vibrant colors, healthy growth - grown from a single head purchased 3 yrs ago into the mother colony (pictured). Single head frag - $30 2-3 head frag - $50 Pickup in Belmont MA 02478
  18. JeanR

Sold FS Maxspect Razor r420r 60W LED light - $80

Hi and thanks for looking. I just got a new light for my 40g so am selling my old light. It puts out a lot of light and can grow SPS and LPS no problem. When mounted on my 2' X 2' 40g and set at 100% the PAR is 250-350 below the light and 100 in the far corners (measured 2 weeks ago). Lots of...
  19. JeanR

Sold Showpiece kryptonite candy cane - $150

Grown from a small frag with a few heads. It is about 6 inches wide and has around 90-100 heads. $150 or BRO. Pickup in Belmont MA
  20. JeanR

FS 100% Aquacultured NY Knicks Torches - $120

This is not that recently imported wild/maricultured schwag that will die in your tank a few months later or with the first Alk swing it sees, this is super robust and a proven excellent grower of over 4 years. This is the post from earlier in the year, same knicks torch. Please see the...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back