Search results

1. mandarin

Paul B's thread

G. Michael Hopf,
  2. mandarin

Just picked up a 125g today

Well it’s been a few ups and downs over the past year since my last post on here. I changed out a good amount of rock in my 125g and had almost all of my sps die also found a very rusty magnet on one of my power heads so not sure what the issue was but I ran a heavy metal remover and did large...
  3. mandarin

AI Prime 16HD FW Issues

Replacing the fan has fixed this issue for me I would try replacing it they are cheap enough.
  4. mandarin

AI Prime 16HD FW Issues

Probably over heating make sure the fan is running if it’s not then you need to replace it. You can get the parts from AI s website
  5. mandarin

(Question of the Day) Lighting

3 hydra 32s over my 125g and 2 kessil A360x over my 80g
  6. mandarin

I.D. Please

Thanks
  7. mandarin

I.D. Please

If someone can identify these zoas I can’t remember the name
  8. mandarin

All Set Neptune optical sensor

I have one in Taunton
  9. mandarin

Sold Black widow anemone

Hi sorry it’s pending pickup tonight to the first person that messaged me I will let you know if I have more in the future thanks
  10. mandarin

Sold Black widow anemone

I have a good sized black widow anemone from a natural split a few months ago. Asking $125 or possible trades Located in Taunton but willing to meet within reason thanks
  11. mandarin

Pending Jebao pp-15’s

I have 2 jebao pp-15 wave makers for sale. One pump has an extension cable. These were great pumps that move a lot of water I upgraded to mp-40’s a while ago and don’t need these anymore. $60 each or $100 for both Or willing to trade Located in Taunton
  12. mandarin

Torch troubleshooting

Have you checked magnesium? Low mag can really hurt lps corals. I would check levels if you haven’t already
  13. mandarin

WTB xenia

I’m around on the weekends or later at night during the week
  14. mandarin

WTB xenia

I have some in Taunton
  15. mandarin

Weirdo Hippo Tang

Mine does this as well
  16. mandarin

New

Welcome