Search results

1. jasonrusso

Sold Goby and pistol shrimp pair

I have a 34G and they have tunnels under the entire substrate. I see the shrimp on one side, and see him on the other side 30 seconds later.
  2. jasonrusso

Sold Goby and pistol shrimp pair

Bump for your sale. One of the coolest relationships in the animal world.
  3. jasonrusso

WTB 20 gallon tank

Looking for a 20G Long tank. Would be interested in a lid and filter also. Would consider a 20G tall.
  4. jasonrusso

Venus fly trap palys poisonous to fish?

Years ago I got some free green palys from @dz6t. They are the gift that keeps on giving. Right now both my tanks are fallow. I've been cleaning up the reef tank and putting clippings in my FOWLER (I guess it isn't a FOWLER anymore). I put some of the green palys in the fowler. Then it occurred...
  5. jasonrusso

If a fish dies….?

In my small reef tank, I've lost firefish, small gobies, etc and never found them. I figured the worms took care of it. If I see it I will obviously remove it. Levels have never been affected.
  6. jasonrusso

Gone Huge Volitan Lionfish "Free"

Gone. Hoping @jazzsam sends some pics.
  7. jasonrusso

@wcj_ink interest?
  8. jasonrusso

Free to a good home
  9. jasonrusso

Still available. Is it the money? Ok, $25 in the Christmas spirit. I'll donate the money to an animal rescue.
  10. jasonrusso

Still available
  11. jasonrusso

What is your tank situation?
  12. jasonrusso

It's Thanksgiving so it's come time to move my turkeyfish. I have a 10" volitan lionfish. He is super healthy, very active, and easy to care for. He eats anything. He eats out of the water colum, he eats off a stick. He eats live. He competes for food. He is at least 10" from head to...
  13. jasonrusso

WTB Apex Display

See my post above from last week. I saw the refurbished units (2019) as well. I actually bought those as well, but returned them when the 2022 new units were $40. I went back and forth, but I kept the 2022 model because the overall size (bezel) was smaller by a bit and it has 2x the ram for...
  14. jasonrusso

Anybody know Mayhem?

Anybody know of or has done business with this member? I paid him last week for an Apex display. It was supposed to ship on Friday, but I haven't heard anything. He isn't responding to messages anymore. I'm sure I'm going to get the standard "personal problem" or "family emergency," but that...
  15. jasonrusso

WTB Apex Display

This is on an Apex Jr (old one). As long as it's online and runs Fusion it will work.
  16. jasonrusso

WTB Apex Display

Fusion?
  17. jasonrusso

WTB Apex Display

So they actually had a coupon for it and it was $50. I downloaded Firetoolbox on my PC and deleted all the Amazon stuff off it, and installed Google Play services so I could download Android apps. I had to play around with the console format because it doesn't scale properly on the tablet...
  18. jasonrusso

WTB Apex Display

This is a good idea. I don't necessarily even need a new Apex. As long as it runs Fusion it should be fine.
  19. jasonrusso

WTB Apex Display

Does anyone have an Apex display they want to sell?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back