Search results

1. G

Aquacultured fish and disease?

I've seen aquacultured clowns come direct from the distributor with bacterial infections. You're likely to not get ich or velvet but I still would QT everything
  2. G

List of local coral & fish (old thread)

Sorry couldn't see the map on mobile!
  3. G

List of local coral & fish (old thread)

Lovely pets in Quincy!
  4. G

European Aquatics - New reef store in Malden!

Just wanted to pop in and say I stopped by Marty's store on opening day. He's got a lot in the works. A lot of nice zoa and LPS frags at really good prices. Im sure he's already got a lot more stuff in. I'm excited to see what the shop becomes.
  5. G

Bubble annenomey

If all else fails you can float them in a basket in tank :p
  6. G

Bubble annenomey

Be happy they split often and cash out lol that's a nice strain
  7. G

Scoly rescue attempt

Thanks for the tips. I'm going to try to file down the rough parts and feed with reef roids for a bit. I'll post some pics with or without any success
  8. G

Scoly rescue attempt

Here it is day 1 in my tank. Saw some bristleworms coming out of the skeleton so I wonder if they might be irritating it also
  9. G

Scoly rescue attempt

Picked up a scoly that's 3/4 receded but has mouth intact. Any recommendations on how to cut the dead skeleton away without using a bandsaw? Want to give it the best chance of reviving
  10. G

Eshopp Cube Nano sump/refugium

I have the r100 which is a similar setup. The flow thru refugium is definitely much slower, but for what I'm doing with it it works out. It's a very sturdy and clean build, love how it looks.
  11. G

40 breeder display and sump

If it starts to brown like coral would, its receiving too much light. If the clam looks like it's unhappy, maybe like it's reaching it might be getting too little. Someone with more clam experience could chime in and give more specifics. Personally i would start them at the lowest point of your...
  12. G

40 breeder display and sump

If you haven't done sps before I would start with some montipora either caps or digi and some birdsnest. Clams like a maxima you could start on the sand bed and if it needs more light move it up the rocks. Derasa could probably live on the sand bed and be happy
  13. G

Apex issue

Came back online for me about 15 min ago
  14. G

Apex issue

people reporting it on r2r for anyone else
  15. G

Apex issue

Anyone having trouble connecting to fusion? The app won't run for me and the website on computer is also saying offline
  16. G

Back from the dead build thread...

Nice potters! How long has he been a resident?
  17. G

DIY Algae Reactor

Are you testing nutrients to see how well it works for your tank? Or more so just using it to replace the other benefits of a refugium?
  18. G

Frogspawn dying? Now war coral

Have you tried any treatments yet?..
  19. G

AI Prime lighting...

Bulk reef supply ran a good video on them https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/video/view/testing-multiple-ai-prime-led-lights-to-illuminate-a-sps-reef-tank-brstv-investigates/
  20. G

Free Free stuff

Very nice of you to offer everything up! I'm sure someone will be very happy with this
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back