Search results

1. CrazyHorseLady

Reseller rant

You know what Elma, if you had messaged me privately I would have happily provided you proof of where this Acro came from and THEN you could have made your assumptions AFTER you did the proper research, but since you like to people on blast and and call them liars before trying to rectify the...
  2. CrazyHorseLady

Reseller rant

You seem to have all the answers then. Again, YOU are full of BS and that Acros was almost dead when I bought it so no one chopped up crap. That was sold to the store as a PM and sold to ME as a PM. KCA told me who the original owner was. He had that Acro for over 8 years in his tank and sent me...
  3. CrazyHorseLady

Reseller rant

I won't be called a liar. I don't care WHO I am or my status.
  4. CrazyHorseLady

Reseller rant

By the way, I don't go around naming corals whatever I want. I told you from the get go I could prove lineage and you disregarded it, so this sounds like a YOU problem.
  5. CrazyHorseLady

Reseller rant

BAHAHAHA okay. The coral is indeed what it was sold as. Believe what you want by whatever "expert" told you so. The same coral is in many tanks and it looks different in each one. The original owner has the lineage on it and I have it and it was confirmed. So before you start running your pie...
  6. CrazyHorseLady

Reseller rant

It isn't just that they are reselling it but they are also being deceitful and calling it something else (a certain coral) and listing it for quadruple, or more, than what they paid and those unsuspecting people who don't know any better, are getting straight up ripped off. That to me, is NOT...
  7. CrazyHorseLady

Contest Official Bam Bam Growout Contest Thread

I will post pics of my Bam Bams tomorrow
  8. CrazyHorseLady

One Small Reef

You are 100% right Josh. I am seeing far too many people burning bridges because of the things they are doing. You would be surprised how far a bad name travels versus a good name. Burn someone and you become the Anti Christ and word will spread faster than old ladies gossiping at bingo.
  9. CrazyHorseLady

Sat. December 8th meeting. Elections and free food! Framingham MA

I rather not have people upset. I rescind my offer as I was not aware I was a vendor and I was not aware of the club rules. Thank you all for your replies.
  10. CrazyHorseLady

How am I a vendor? I brought a tank to one meeting that we were invited to speak at. That is okay, I figured I would offer. No worries :)
  11. CrazyHorseLady

I would be interested in a BOD position. I cannot make it Saturday but I spoke with Ben yesterday and he encouraged me to throw my name out there.
  12. CrazyHorseLady

2nd Annual BRS Fragtastic Show!!! Sept 8.

Sign us up. We would love to be there :) Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  13. CrazyHorseLady

Angler Fish

*Angler Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  14. CrazyHorseLady

Angler Fish

That stinks. The warty Anglet is gorgeous. Ig he doesn't sell I may take him home lol. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  15. CrazyHorseLady

Angler Fish

I have 2 right now. I have a Warty Angler and I have what we believe is a Red Finger. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  16. CrazyHorseLady

Corals for a new tank

I wouldn't put an anemone in a tank so new. Nems do far better in mature systems with stable parameters. A new tank isn't a good idea to throw a nem in already. Most softies will be okay, some LPS will be okay. Stay away from SPS for a little while though. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  17. CrazyHorseLady

What LFS are around?

I am one of the owners of Reef Junkeez in Auburn. We just opened May 5th and no, we didn't have a lot at the time, but we are improving weekly as we learn our customers and their needs. Thank you for the recommendation Reefer508. Please stop in any time. We have Frozen foods most other places...
  18. CrazyHorseLady

APEX IS A PIECE OF JUNK!!!!!!

I like my Apex lol
  19. CrazyHorseLady

Ann. December 2nd 2018 Elections Meeting

Now this is my kinda challenge!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  20. CrazyHorseLady

Ann. November 12th Meeting - Framingham

Oh lol. I understand now. I can do one for the next meeting as I think Josh has it covered for this one :)
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back