Search results

1. R

FS 65G RR Starter kit $100

65 Gallon tank with glass holes overflow, stand, 20G long sump , Jebao DC return pump, SCA 301 Protein skimmer. $100 Stand probably needs a couple 1x3 to stiffen it up but otherwise in decent shape. Had to cut a hole in the shelf for access to the protein skimmer . Link to the Tank at Pet Smart
  2. R

Sold Jebao Dosing pump DP-4 $30

Jebao Dosing pump (DP-4) used for 4 months before breaking down my tank. Worked great and had no issues with it.
  3. R

Sold Kessil H160 $80

Tore down my tank and selling off a few parts, Kessil H160 i used for growing macro algae in my sump for about a year. Still works great however once in a while it had issues powering off.
  4. R

Sold Cobalt Aquatics C-Ray 200 LED $500obo

Broke down my tank and selling my lighting. It was used for about a year and a half. Never had any issues and corals responded well to this light. $550 OBO.
  5. R

Moving - advice needed

Going to be moving to a new home at the end of August. Are there any gotchas or advise to moving a mixed reef tank. Only a 65 gallon tank. Figured I'd do a water change the day before. keep anthor 20 gallons of fresh salt mix for when we get to new place. Get a couple more brute trash bins for...
  6. R

Cobalt C Ray 200 Led

Anyone here running a Cobalt C Ray 200? If so are there any good online groups for sharing files? How is the pre loaded setting for the SPS? Thanks Rob Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  7. R

Reef cactus?

I have an odd looking thing growing under an acro colony. Purpleish stem with what look like brown Xenia polyps spread far apart. Real hard to get a picture but hopefully description might ring a bell for someone. Look like a skinny cactus.. I plan on cutting it out eventually as it's ugly as...
  8. R

Paly control

Thinking about just scraping these paly off the rocks with a razor but wonder if it will hurt any other coral or fish since I can't get the rock out.. I'd run carbon while doing so... The zoa I plan on keeping and will refrag. Any thoughts? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. R

Blue-ish green polyps

Need help identifying this polyp (zoa?). Seems to be spreading quickly. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. R

Reef Tank New Guy SE Mass

Hi everyone. Semi new to the hobby, started off with a 29 biocube to test the waters with reef/ saltwater fish keeping about 2 years ago and I've been hooked since. After getting some experience I upgraded and got a 65 Gallon with a 20 gallon sump. From my personal experience starting off with...
Back