Search results

1. J

Zoas

Here’s a closer pic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Zoas

Anybody identify the Zoas in the bottom right and top left the ones with the pink forgot the names Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Aquascaoe questions

Thanks for the reply I’ll give it a shot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

Aquascaoe questions

I want to completely redo my aquascape to make room on the sides for coral placement but I wasn’t sure if taking all the corals out and putting them back in I’m sure the water will me cloudy if it would be to stressful for them I don’t want any die off let me know what you guys think btw it’s...
  5. J

WTB all in one tank

Hey guys I have a 32 gallon biocube but it is getting to small for all the coral to grow out I was wondering if anyone had a 45-50 gallon all in one tank they were looking to sell let me know what you have thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Reef Roids

Do you broadcast or spot feed? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

Reef Roids

Thanks that was one of the problem I had when I used it a few times a day or 2 after and my glass would have a coating of algae on it thought maybe I was doing something wrong Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

Reef Roids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

Reef Roids

Hey guys I have a 32 gallon biocube and I want to start feeding reef roids has anyone had good luck with it and how much should I feed/can I feed with out messing up my parameters the recommended does doesn’t seem like enough. I’ll post some pics of the tank below so it gives an idea of...
  10. J

Acans question

That’s what it was a piece of my hammer I don’t know why I didn’t put the two together I guess I just assumed the worst haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Acans question

Here’s the best pic I could take Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

Acans question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

Acans question

There is a bright green and blue goo coming out of one of my acan frags mouth does anybody know what this means Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

Identification please

Just wondering the names for these corals Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. J

Biocube 32

I’ve decided to take the hood off my tank what light would be better for growing Lps and sps 1 AI prime hd or 1 kessil a160? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. J

WTB biocube 32 leds

Does anyone have any Steve’s leds or anything else that will fit under the hood of a biocube 32 For sale greatly appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. J

Stocking question

Thank you for your input I want to add more to the tank but I don't want to overdue it thanks Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  18. J

Stocking question

2 clowns 1 yellow tang 2 chromis and 1 coral beauty I know I don't have that many fish but does coral have anything to do with the bioload I have a decent amount Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  19. J

Stocking question

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  20. J

Stocking question

This might sound stupid but I hear about people referring to there tank as heavily stocked so they get a larger or can feed more I have a 75 gallon mixed reef and would like to know what you guys think? And do you think it could handle more or know...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back