2. Bendint

Zoos fs

pmd
  3. Bendint

Gone White Pom Pom Xenia

is there still some
  4. Bendint

The Three Cup Reef

Wow that’s cool I figured that would be hard to do so hats off to u I guess with only a couple things in there and no fish it sounds great good job I like it
  5. Bendint

im back!!!

hi im back after my reefing hiatus i donated all my stuff and now starting over ughhh
  6. Bendint

Free just came back if anyone has extra stuff id app it

hey guys im getting back in and trying to set up if anybody has anything that may help like an r/o tank bigger the better.. rock sump lights etc ive set up a frag tank just to get started still just added water 857 302 8722
  7. Bendint

What is this????

Who lives in a pine apple under the leds sponge bob square pants absoprbant and yellow and porous is he Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Bendint

What is this????

It is a sign that you have and a healthy tank maybe high silicates Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Bendint

Merry Christmas and a happy holidays

What’s wrong with your apex Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Bendint

Hope everyone is having fun Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Bendint

I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy holidays n don’t forget the most important part ... buying stuff for you and your tank lol have a great season Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Bendint

Gone 4' AquaticLife T5

I was first clam bro Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Bendint

Gone 4' AquaticLife T5

Pmd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Bendint

Sat. December 8th meeting. Elections and free food! Framingham MA

I think they run as a person and not theit vender names it should be fine like reef junkies or acro garden is actually dong and berto and angel I understand the idea of conflict of interest as they do have stores and stuff but we will see see you all tomorrow Vote for me for Vice President of...
  15. Bendint

Sat. December 8th meeting. Elections and free food! Framingham MA

I am running and nominating myself for vice President of public relations for the year of 2019 I would love your support On Saturday. Im currently on the board of directors and cover memberships I believe that reaching out to company’s and other hobbyists may be benificial to the club please...
  16. Bendint

Gone Free crap

Ok text me address 857 266 9404 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Bendint

Gone Free crap

And I’ll take the food Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Bendint

Gone Free crap

I’ll take them I’ll be in Worcester on Monday for work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Bendint

Gone Free crap

Pmd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back