2. Jbotelho85

Sold SCA 100G Tank with Custom Stand and Canopy

I'm interested, pm sent
  3. Jbotelho85

Gone Gorgonians

Pictures? Type?
  4. Jbotelho85

I.D. Caribbean LPs

Thank-you for that. I have read that! I have a Caribbean only tank, so that has been helpful.
  5. Jbotelho85

I.D. Caribbean LPs

I thought so, but the shape through me off, because it's more round.
  6. Jbotelho85

I.D. Caribbean LPs

Here's a new better picture, well, sort of.
  7. Jbotelho85

I.D. Caribbean LPs

It's definitely not a new. It's for sure an LPS.
  8. Jbotelho85

I.D. Caribbean LPs

I can tomorrow, it came on Florida Live rock, so I am sure it's a Western Atlantic species.
  9. Jbotelho85

I.D. Caribbean LPs

I think this coral is a Mancini areolata (spelling), can anyone can confirm?
  10. Jbotelho85

Jason Fox Bloodshots

does anyone have any of these!?
  11. Jbotelho85

Please help me diagnose my parrotfish

I tried to post pictures, but it didn't go through, they weren't great anyway. I'll look up flukes.
  12. Jbotelho85

I'll have to check my nitrate levels, but all of my corals seem to be fine, good growth and coloration.
  13. Jbotelho85

I don't normally test, but I did test phosphates, couldn't find my nitrate kit, and phosphates were .4
  14. Jbotelho85

Hey everyone, I have a greenblotch parrotfish, and I've had him for over a year now, he has a white, what looks like a scratch on him, a cloudy eye, and all of his fins are frayed. He eats well still, and isn't hiding. I'm thinking amonia burns? I don't know how he would receive this as the tank...
  15. Jbotelho85

Ann. Where does everyone live?

Southcoast represent, haha
  16. Jbotelho85

Green Zoa/Paly removal

The green ones near the top blue with pink centers
  17. Jbotelho85

Green Zoa/Paly removal

Taking the rock out is a definite no go, tweezers it will be. The greens are nice, but I love the miami vice. Now I have one stupid aiptasia in the middle of my aoi zooanthids. The goodnews, I have one caribbean stony coral I found on some live rock from Florida, so I'm pumped about that!
  18. Jbotelho85

Green Zoa/Paly removal

Thank you for the replies, sorry, it's been awhile since I've been able to get on, my gf became pregnant and has been having issues requiring hospital stays.
  19. Jbotelho85

Green Zoa/Paly removal

I have a bunch of green zoas or palys that are spreading next to my miami vice zoanthids and I was wondering if they will kill the miami vice, or if i should remove them? What is the best way without killing myself, or the inhabitants? I'm unsure if they have palytoxin.
  20. Jbotelho85

Ocean Nutrition Angel Formula?

Perfect, thank-you so much.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back