Search results

1. Bostoncoral

WTT Trident for Coral-Harpswell Maine

Hi guys. I have a trident that I’ve decided ill never use. It just doesn’t suit my mixed reef needs. Can’t justify it sitting here collecting dust. Ive never used it. It came with my tank when i bought it last year. The previous owner said it was used very little and then he had to sell his...
  2. Bostoncoral

WTB Coral in Maine

Hi everybody. I live up in Harpswell Maine, which is about an hour drive from Portland just throwing it out there to see if there are any fellow reefers in my area that buy/sell/trade coral. Not the greatest selection of places to get coral up here, and I haven’t found any local Reefers so im...
  3. Bostoncoral

WTT Giesman stellar t5 hybrid

Anyone need a t5 hybrid? Guy who bought my old system did not want the light so im looking to trade it for some coral. Im in Harpswell Maine but could possibly arrange to meet somewhere. Has new bulbs in it and comes with 4 new spare bulbs. Trade for a couple frags only nothing fancy but...
  4. Bostoncoral

Sold *Edit $500* Red sea 170 turn key $800 Harpswell Maine

**4/9/23 price reduced $500 for everything. Just need to clear the space because we are having a new boiler system installed. Selling my red sea reefer 170 as a turn key package. Great setup for an office or small space. Tank is 34 gallons with a 9 gallon sump. Total water volume is 43 gallons...
  5. Bostoncoral

FS 100ish lbs of rock $100

Got this tote of rock leftover from my build if anyone is interested. I did not weigh it, but im guessing its around 100 lbs or more.Located in Harpswell Maine. Possible meet up down 95 around MA, NH or delivery for fuel cost. Geoff
  6. Bostoncoral

WTB Sump for my 265

Checking to see if anyone has a large sump for sale. Cant be more than 22” wide. Thx.
  7. Bostoncoral

Geoff’s 265 build

Very excited to start this build at my new house in Maine. No more renting apartments and moving tanks!! Yay! Lol. This tank I just picked up is a Marineland 265 gallon 7’ long x 2’ wide and 30” tall. After owning a marineland 300DD (6x3x27”) im really looking forward to the extra length of a...
  8. Bostoncoral

Help moving large tank Coventry RI area

Hey guys going out on a limb here looking for a few guys to help lift a 265 gallon tank into my truck. Tank is 7’x 23”x 30” or if anyone knows of a company i can hire thats not going to charge me $1000 lol hoping i can find some help one way or another. Thanks Geoff 207 607 2201
  9. Bostoncoral

Help lifting a tank springfield area

Hi guys. Would anyone be available to help me move a tank from a house to my truck in South Hadley MA on a weekend day? The seller told me only one stair or step down outside the back door to worry about. The tank is an Oceanic 185 bowfront so we will need 2 others plus myself or 3 others plus...
  10. Bostoncoral

Sold 150 Cube + Stand and Canopy $400

3’x3’x27” Starphire glass. Factory wood stand and canopy. Glass lids. Coralife t5 light. 29g sump. (Rocks not included) Going a different direction on my next build, so i will not be setting this tank up. What you see in the photo is the back of the stand. The sides come off and the front has a...
  11. Bostoncoral

WTB Large tank

Hey guys, looking for a large tank around 200 to 300 gallons. Must have stand, and canopy is a plus. Open to other dimensions but would like a 6’ or bigger. Trying to stay away from rimless but for the right price i could be persuaded. Please let me know if anything is available. Thanks. Geoff
  12. Bostoncoral

Corals Unlimited Topsham Maine

Hey guys was poking around up here in Maine and realized Jeff from Mad Hatters Reef opened a reefing store not too far away from where I live. Was driving by after a trip to home Depot as he was closing up for the day and he invited me in and showed me around and stuff. We were chatting for a...
  13. Bostoncoral

Sold Moving. Fish need new home!!!

Hi guys! I finally bought a house in Maine, so I will be setting up a brand new reef tank from scratch! Some of you may or may not know that I sold my 300g while I was house shopping. Currently I have a red Sea reefer 170 with a few fish and some rock. I'm keeping the tank and rocks, but I'd...
  14. Bostoncoral

Sold Entire Frag Tank System 50g lowboy

Anyone looking for A frag tank setup? Frag Tank is broken down and stored away but will get specific detailed photos for buyer upon request. The only thing it needs is a return pump. *ATI 8 BULB DIMMABLE T5. *CUSTOM SOLID WOOD STAND. STAINED CHERRY AND COATED W MARINE VARNISH. *50 GAL LOW BOY...
  15. Bostoncoral

Sold 50g lowboy w overflow & stand $150

Tank needs a cleaning and stand needs a little touch up paint to be perfect. $150 Located Revere/Saugus line close to rt 1. Text 978 751 2076 only. Please no messages here.
  16. Bostoncoral

Gone 40b tank

Free On curb in front of my house. 96 breedens Lane Revere ma. Been there for 2 weeks and nobody's got it. No leaks or damage. Fairly new. Just clearing up some space.
  17. Bostoncoral

Sold 25w Aqua UV sterilizer

25w up to 150g tank. Had it on my 125 worked great on dinos. Too small for my new 380g system $100 Located in Revere/saugus can meet within reason. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/25-watt-classic-uv-sterilizer-white-body-aqua-ultraviolet.html
  18. Bostoncoral

Sold Lg birdsnest colonys $60

2 available. Each bigger than a grapefruit. $60 Or trade for acro, Euphillia or ?? Pickup North Revere, or rt1 Saugus or at an agreed location. Geoff 978 751 2076 Best to text Thx
  19. Bostoncoral

Moorish idol and coral

Hi folks. Thinking about selling all my lps or meaty corals so i can get a pair, or trio of moorish idols for my 300 DD reef tank and add more sps too. Ive had 2 moorish idols in the past, and I know how hard they are to get to eat, and how skittish they can be with other fish. Ill be removing...
  20. Bostoncoral

Gone 29g setup $80

Breaking down my 29 fresh water. Would like to sell the java fern with it. If not no biggie. Tank, solid pine stand, fluval led marine light, heater, glass cover, air pump, rocks, plants. Take it all for $80
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back