Search results

1. BiGGiePauls33

Welcome, sw34r

Welcome to Boston Reefers Society, @sw34r.
  2. BiGGiePauls33

More Newb Questions

Should be able to wiggle the silicone tubing up and over, give it some saliva or Vaseline.
  3. BiGGiePauls33

FS Deep Blue Professional 80 Gallon Reef Ready Rimless Aquarium $250 | Pickup in East Bridgewater, MA

BUMP and price drop, come get this for this week for $250
  4. BiGGiePauls33

FS 48" ReefBrite XHO LED Light Bar $200 | Pickup in East Bridgewater, MA

Hey All, Up for sale is my 48" Reef Brite XHO. This was used as supplemental lighting along with an 8 bulb ATI Sunpower. XHO only ran 2 hour per day for deep blues in the morning and evening. $200
  5. BiGGiePauls33

FS 300 Gallon Rubbermaid Stock Tank $200 | Pickup in East Bridgewater, MA

Hey All, I have a 6 month old 300 Gallon Rubbermaid Stock Tank ready to go to it's new home. Dimensions: 63.25" L x 69" W x 25" H Priced to move at $200, pickup in East Bridgewater, MA, morning, noon, or night.
  6. BiGGiePauls33

Welcome, Bartanto

Welcome to Boston Reefers Society, @Bartanto.
  7. BiGGiePauls33

FS Huge fox face 90

How huge is huge Frank, care to text me some pics.
  8. BiGGiePauls33

Welcome, SOCDOC

Welcome to Boston Reefers Society, @SOCDOC.
  9. BiGGiePauls33

180 Stand

Looks good from my house.
  10. BiGGiePauls33

Ann. April 21, 2024 7:30PM Member Club Zoom Meeting Guest: Paul Baldassano Owner of a 52 Year Old Reef Tank and Author of The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist

@BRS Member Make sure you register at the top of the page to be included in the raffle at the end of the meeting, see you all tonight:-)
  11. BiGGiePauls33

Welcome, DaicaHoa

Welcome to Boston Reefers Society, @DaicaHoa.
  12. BiGGiePauls33

Anyone know these reef hitchhikers?

1st pic - spaghetti worms (good guys) 2nd pic - possibly vermetid snail or feather dusters etc 3rd pic - notr sure Try here: https://reefs.com/pest/ https://melevsreef.com/creatures
  13. BiGGiePauls33

Welcome, Vaetist

Welcome to Boston Reefers Society, @Vaetist.
  14. BiGGiePauls33

Ann. April 21, 2024 7:30PM Member Club Zoom Meeting Guest: Paul Baldassano Owner of a 52 Year Old Reef Tank and Author of The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist

Looks to me that you are in fact a member here Paul. We do have honorary members like yourself, people that contribute to the greater good and advance the hobby.
  15. BiGGiePauls33

Welcome, Eric24

Welcome to Boston Reefers Society, @Eric24.
  16. BiGGiePauls33

Welcome, CoralNewb

Welcome to Boston Reefers Society, @CoralNewb.
Back