Search results

1. J-Bucci

Marco Rock

I have a question... Is there anyone that sells Marco Rock Structures? Or who does it for a few?
  2. J-Bucci

40 Breeder (Almost ready)

So I finally got my tank drilled today, no one on a reef site wanted to help‍♂ So found a Glass Shop that did it for me ✔ Haha Things are coming together really nice.... it’s a journey not a race. #StaySafeReefers Also have a Bubble Magus Curve 5 Fiji Cube Overflow (forgot pics) And will be...
  3. J-Bucci

GPH Flow

So it’s time for Overflow box decision, 600 gph or 800 gph on my 40 Breeder mixed reef, I have read hundreds say 10x gph. So 600gph should def be more than enough right? Sump should rated for up to 60gallon? Or should I get the next size that is 60/120 gallon. Which sounds like overkill.
  4. J-Bucci

Little Help

I’m going to be setting up my Reef Shortly. A lot of stuff is on the way. But, i never drilled a tank and I’m Quite nervous about it. (40 Breeder) into a Eshopps RS-75 3rd Gen, with a Sicce 3.0 Return pump, I will have the Drill bits. Overflow and return. I need someone that truly knows what...
  5. J-Bucci

Overflow help

4o Breeder, what did you suggest for a Overflow-Kit Was thinking CPR (crp) whatever it’s called haha But seems kind of old school. Or will that work well?
  6. J-Bucci

Need advice

Hello, 40 Breeder almost ready to go up. Thinking T5s Dimmable Should I go 4 or 6? And if anyone knows someone that might have one. Let me know please. Thanks
  7. J-Bucci

40 Breeder

never posted a pic. This is where I’m at ☺️can’t complain with a HOB. Lol but I will upgrading to a drilled 40 and sump Bla Bla Bla Haha But I need a 40 Breeder Stand (not metal) anyone have one please let me know. Now that I’m getting a sump my stand will no longer workAmd I love it. I have...
  8. J-Bucci

Free 40breeder

anyone have have a 40 Breeder Stand available not the metal one. Let me know ASAP thank you
  9. J-Bucci

Power strip

where can I find one of these DJ power strips I seee everyone using on their reef tanks? And which is a good one ?? Thanks
  10. J-Bucci

Good question

Ok what do you Ladies/Gentelmen recommend feeing. I have 2 Clowns Yellow Tang & Yellow eye Kole Tang (Which is a algae eating beast) Lol Ok I hate that NLS sinks right to the bottom.... Marine A is to small now what would be the next step up? Give me recommendations to run with. Just bought PE...
  11. J-Bucci

Hello Noobie Here

Hello Noobie Here. Please be gentle as I'm learning. But I learn quick and very meticulous Thanks for the add. #ReefLife
Back