1. Johnson556

FS SOLD

SOLD
  2. Johnson556

FS SOLD

SOLD
  3. Johnson556

FS Nano with all the goods - NOW BREAKING DOWN

Officially leaving the hobby for the foreseeable future. When life calms down I'll dive back in but for now can no longer keep up. Have a Fluval 13.5 with all the fixins. Have a breakdown of everything that I am giving value to below. All ecotech products and all run on Mobius. Have the...
  4. Johnson556

Firearms Safety Course & Firearms Concierge

Hi All, For those of you interested in obtaining your firearms license or developing an understanding on firearms, I offer a NRA Certified Firearms Safety Course. This course can be taught at either my office/shop in Woburn or at your home. Upon completion of this course you will be able to...
  5. Johnson556

Sold SOLD

Sold
  6. Johnson556

Sold Gone

Sold
  7. Johnson556

WTT Berghia Nudibranch -1 maybe 2

Snagged a few of these and they did an amazing job. Will trade for random acro / zoa frag
  8. Johnson556

Sold Nano AIO

Out of complete boredom I built this Nano all in one. Once finished I realized how dumb that was as I have no place to put it. Perfect for an easy Softie/LPS tank as the return alone provides more than enough flow. J selling it for what I have into it - $80 Selling for $60 -Tank -Return Pump...
  9. Johnson556

Gone Instant Ocean Salt

One bag left from a 200g box, felt guilty just throwing it away
  10. Johnson556

Gone Stand

Free stand, measures 55” inches wide 30” tall 30” deep Pickup in Wakefield, MA free but would gladly accept a frag
  11. Johnson556

Any Microscopes near Wakefield?

Hi all, Want to identify whats appearing on my sand, I thought it was Dino's but now I'm thinking it may be a form of cyano. Would like to check whatever it is under a microscope to accurately identify, if anyone has one near Wakefield let me know. Thanks
  12. Johnson556

$20 to whoever can ID this growth

I've posted this on a few forums now and have spoke with many people I would consider "gurus" as to what is growing on my rocks. I started with dry rock almost two years ago and went through all the uglies; dino/cyano, etc. I had a post on Reef2Reef that got some people engaged however the...
  13. Johnson556

Vortech Killer?!?!?!

Playing around on Amazon I saw this and thought it was pretty funny. Might have to replace my four MP40's with one of these to really get to that "Bottom Trash"...
  14. Johnson556

Fish Trap Help

Hi All, Have a solon fairy wrasse I need out of the tank for a bit. Any ideas on how I can catch him other than a trap? If a trap is the only way, does anyone have a trap I could borrow for a few days. Located in Wakefield, MA. Can give you a frag or something for the help. Thanks
  15. Johnson556

ULNS & SPS

Hi all, Since upgrading my tank I've been having a lot of troubles with nutrients and trying to get my tank to "ideal" parameters. Alk/Calc/Mag as well as Temp, PH, & Salinity have all been rock solid (recently). Within the first 2 months of the tanks life all of my sps became pale. During one...
  16. Johnson556

Strange growth on rocks

This dark green material has been forming on my rocks recently, it could be a form of turf algae but it doesn’t have any algae characteristics other than being green. It feels like built up sand and scrapes off very easily. When you grind it between your fingers it’s like very light stale bread...
  17. Johnson556

Gone Live Rock with Coral Bases

Have a 5lbs piece of live rock that has the base of an Hawkins echiata and forest fire digi. Rock is left over from my upgrade. Completely covered in purple coralline algae. Echinata base is already taking off again after two weeks.
  18. Johnson556

180G Flow, anyone run Gyre's?

Going insane as to what my set up for flow will be for the SPS Dominant 180(72"x24"x24"). My fourth tank arrives today...if it isn't perfect expect a bunch of equipment for sale tomorrow. I'm debating on 3 MP40's, the Neptune Wav's, or 2 Gyre XF250's and 1 MP40. Anyone run the Gyre's? How are...
  19. Johnson556

Dosing Schedule / Alk swing

Hi All, For about 6 months now I have been dosing ESV B-Ionic 2 part in my with monthly water changes using RS Coral Pro. Thank is a 90G with a 20G sump and ATS My dosing schedule is/was as follows: Alk -> Midnight to 6AM for a total of 66ML Calcium -> 10AM to 3PM for a total of 66ML My Alk...
  20. Johnson556

Brandon’s 180 Upgrade

Eight months ago I found some old equipment for a nano I had in high school circa 2010. At the time I had no idea what I was doing. No skimmer, no alk/calc test kits, no dosing, and rarely did water changes. Needless to say it became an invert and Kenya tree tank tank a couple of months in with...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back