Search results

1. mrcote1

Light Question

Yea if I go Radion I was having a hard time deciding pros or blues. So the pros can go typical blue mix of lighting youd say (whereas the blues get a stronger deeper dedicated blue)?
  2. mrcote1

Light Question

What made you go with the pros over the blues?
  3. mrcote1

Light Question

After about 5 years of being out of the hobby (mostly) im getting back in finally now that we are finally moved into the house we plan on staying in and renovations are all done! Im going with the Waterbox Infinia 190.5 but im stuck on what lights to get. I was originally thinking the Radion...
  4. mrcote1

WTB Dragons breath, gorgonians, other macroalgae

What kinds of gorgonians do you have?
  5. mrcote1

WTB Dragons breath, gorgonians, other macroalgae

I am looking to buy some dragons breath for a dwarf seahorse tank so it must be from a system with no hydroids. Also looking for any other any other type of nice looking macro algae good for hitching post and can root in sand. Looking for a non photosynthetic gorgonian as well that is on the...
  6. mrcote1

FS 75 gallon reef break down

Bump If you want something make an offer. Im moving soon and need it all gone
  7. mrcote1

Updated the list of what is left. I am willing to ship. I also have other items such as pellet food, flakes, nets, and things like that I will throw in for free if you spend more than $50
  8. mrcote1

Its the Jebao 10,000 Sorry, I fixed the post
  9. mrcote1

Bump. Reduced prices and updated what sold
  10. mrcote1

75 gallon reef tank breakdown. All items listed have been cleaned using distilled vinegar and water and everything worked great upon breaking down. If interested please text me at 413-813-9229 as I will respond fastest. You can PM me on here but response times will be much slower. Located in...
  11. mrcote1

FS Reef tank setup breakdown

Broke down my 75 gallon reef tank setup and am selling everything. All livestock is gone but all equipment is available. I have listed out the big items below but I have many other small things that if you come to purchase equipment I can throw in if you spend enough, or add on for cheap (things...
  12. mrcote1

Sold Tank breakdown sale

No one has offered to buy everything yet so whoever buys the most stuff at once takes priority until I change the listing for individual sales. PM me with what youre interested in
  13. mrcote1

Sold Tank breakdown sale

I will also throw in all my live-rock and sand in the display for an additional $50 (I used Emarco cement to create two rock structures)
  14. mrcote1

Sold Tank breakdown sale

Hi everyone, I am getting out of the hobby (might keep a small 5 gallon seahorse tank) but I am selling everything including all equipment and livestock from my 75 gallon reef setup. I would like to sell all livestock together in one big go as I do not want to deal with multiple arrangements as...
  15. mrcote1

Question on getting out of hobby

Hopefully I don't get the itch to start another setup right after selling everything. I feel like the most exciting part of the system was setting everything up and watching everything grow and filling out.
  16. mrcote1

Its a 75 gallon display and a 40 gallon sump thats plumbed down into my basement
  17. mrcote1

The other hard part will be pricing. Like I build all sorts of furniture on the side and I have a very nice stand and canopy I built. I have No clue what people would pay for that. Equipment sales (that i dont keep) probably 50-60% of what it costs new sound about right?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back